hes 'slowly' healing

The boy had grown accustomed to being carried around everywhere he went since he recovered.
He promised the animatronics that it wasn't that bad of an injury, but the metal beings insisted with a pain behind their dull plastic eyes.

'You need to rest.. please'

And with that the boy stopped asking. Gregory knew that even if he pleaded with them he wouldn't win. He had no chance. So he allowed Freddy to carry him, wrapped up like a burrito in his blanket.

'Can we get something to drink? I'm thirsty after..  You know..'

The bear drooped his ears, and Sun's gleam disappeared.

'Of course superstar'

The bear walked to El Chips once again, this time holding the child close to him. To Freddy, Gregory was fragile, a child who needed to be loved and looked after. But Gregory didn't think the same thing.

He couldn't find a reason as to why the child had been abandoned, or why the child had decided that the megaplex was the safest place to seek shelter. All he knew is that he, himself, had the will and power to look after the boy.

Once they got to El Chips, they scurried to the drinks and got to baby-ing Gregory, cuddling him with their cold metal arms. Gregory appreciated it all, despite the cold. He just wished that the hands that loved him so much were those of his parents.

But his parents... who were his parents? The boy thought and thought until his head felt like it would burst.

'Ow!'

Gregory had let out a whimper during mid sip of his drink. The two animatronics looked him over and scanned him, much to Gregorys displeasure.

'I'm okay, I promise. I was just thinking too hard'

'About what superstar?'

Gregory looked at the two with him.

'The people who brought me into this world, and why I was so unimportant to them'.