ill put you back together again

The Moon towered over the bear, but despite their size difference the moon retreated back a few steps, cowering away in a sort of fear.

"That's what I thought. Go fix the lights before we have an ever bigger problem."

The Moon ran off, leaving with heavy footsteps. On a mission to fix the lights.
As he left, Freddy made his way to the little boy. He was holding onto his Freddy blanket as if his life depended on it. His little head bleeding after the impact with the floor.

"Superstar?"

Freddy got no response. Gregory had been completely knocked out. He wasn't even sure if the little boy was breathing anymore. Just the thought of such an idea put the bear into panic.

Freddy carefully picked the child up, wrapping him up in his blanket and taking him to the resting area Sun had prepared for Gregory. Once he got him laying down he scanned him, looked him over for any internal wounds. A sense of relief washed over the bear once he saw that the only injury the boy had was to his head. Nothing a little bandaging couldn't fix.

Freddy rose and went to look for a first aid kit, just as he got up the lights turned back on. The bear grinned knowing that he won over the moon, but he really needed Suns help in this moment.

"Sun?"

Freddy waited for any response. Even if it was just a little grunt.

"Sun...?"

Still nothing. The bear dropped his ears and went back to searching for a kit.

After some careful searching he found one. Outside of the gates at the entrance of the plaza, attached to a wall was a first aid kit, full of everything anyone could have needed.
The bear ripped it from the wall and ran back to the day care.

As Freddy got there he looked to the child, who was now laying in the arms of Sun. The animatronic had placed pillows everywhere, under the boy, next to the boy, Freddy could tell that if Sun could, he would put pillows above the boy too.

"Sun! You're back, where were you?"

The Sun put a finger to his mouth. Freddy quickly grew silent. He knelt down by Gregory and opened the kit, gently wrapping bandages around the boys head.

"I had to rethink... over some choices..  over what Moon did"

Freddy looked up at Sun.

"What he did wasn't your fault. You have Gregorys trust. You have my trust"

The Sun brought Gregory closer to himself as Freddy finished bandaging his head. Freddy grabbed one of the Glamrock toys they had played with earlier and put it into the boys' arms.

"Let him rest now, he needs it"

The Sun nodded and protected the child in his arms.

Freddy knew that Sun felt guilty, but maybe the guilt was a start to Gregorys safety.

"We put him back together"