Spa Days Indeed

Barbara
I convince Todd I need a break from all the press and the cops. He hands me the money to go on the spa trip I need badly. I pack immediately and head out to my Ferrari. I call Brian and make arrangements to pick him up on the way, I have plans for him, big ones. I stop by and pick up bullets for my Glock. I have my big hat and sunglasses on as I buy the bullets and leave. Again I get in my car and drive off to pick up Brian at a corner near the park. He is a loose end, but hey I might as well enjoy him before I rid myself of him. It has been a long time since I agave had sex and I might as well enjoy some now. After I got pregnant with Angela I used my pregnancy to dissuade Todd from touching me again. I just had sex with him to get pregnant and the wedding ring. I really don't want Todd or Angela, I just want the cash. The prenuptial agreement is very clear if I cheat on him I get nothing, I am holding onto one card and she can't be found.
Brian
I can't believe this is happening and she is picking me up and we are going to a spa. Usually when I get these nagging feelings I am right on the money. This woman has proven herself to be untrustworthy. She wanted me to kill her nanny and she had plans to use the baby to empty her husband's bank accounts. She thinks she is my only friend like her. Not true but she will be paying me for my services. It won't be long before they find me and I believe she is taking her shot at getting rid of me. She has no idea that the same streets she picked me up off are the same ones who gave me a heads up about her buying a Glock and a lot of ammo. It only takes one bullet if you know the kill zones. I know she has only been to a range to learn to shoot. I had a friend follow her for me, he owed me a huge favor. I put my gear in the trunk and notice the edge of the bag from the gun shop and peek inside and it's the bullets. Now I know I was right about this trip. I send the text letting my friend the car is loaded. He knows that Barbara is going to terminate me, she thinks. We have a plan in motion. He just sent the message that will end up in the hands of the primary investigating Detective on the Nelson case.
Detective Watkins
I have been assigned this kidnapping case and the problem is that the young lady who is a suspect in our case is still in the hospital and a law suit against the Seattle PD. Plus the doctor and a few other policemen and policewomen are being sued as well. The hospital has fault in it as well. Her rights were violated and because they held her in custody refusing to free her and refusing her medical treatment and her an attorney and she was made to lay in her own filth and not taken to use the restroom. Barely being fed. No wonder this young lady hates the justice system and the prison system and won't speak to any of us. Her attorney won't allow us near her without him there. She is still healing from brain surgery. She has given statements and more statements and more statements all saying exactly what witnesses said they saw. The only thing was she was not witnessed leaving the baby in the diaper bag in the parking lot in an area where the crying could be heard, but the baby couldn't be hurt. I am starting to believe her story. I also found out that the mother of the baby escaped to a spa. Who leaves town when your baby is still missing? No one does, they are out there trying to figure out where their baby could be. Questions came up about a few things were out of the ordinary the day of the kidnapping. Apparently the fact the mother never packed the diaper bag actually packed it that day and put three bottles of formula in it for a two hour park visit. The baby had just been fed, extra diapers, clothing and diapers and two extra blankets. Miss Steele was attending college and working as a nanny as well. After hearing that Mrs Nelson worked her 24/7 and miss Steele reminded her if her contract and that didn't go over too well. She told us she informed the Nelson's if they kept her working the schedule they did, she was going to accept another family's offer she recently was approached with. It apparently was more money and reasonable hours and a place to live. So there was sour grapes between Mrs Nelson and miss Steele. Mr Nelson was told that miss Steele was exaggerating everything. He confirmed miss Steele was indeed telling the truth about being worked past when she agreed to in the contract. She had finally given her notice the day the baby was kidnapped. We decided to put a tail on Mrs Nelson.
Undercover Andrew Samuels
I have been following Mrs Nelson around and she has been to some shady areas of town. She bought some bullets and I noticed suitcases in her trunk. Her baby is missing and she has suitcases in her trunk like she is leaving town, very odd. Then she picks up a guy who looks familiar to me. I shoot photos and notice he has a couple of bags and he starts to put them in the trunk but stops and looks in the bag with the bullets. He puts it back exactly where it is found. He sends a message to someone before he puts his bags inside the trunk and closes the trunk. I then notice someone watching me watch them he is taking photos of them and now me, but a third person is taking photos of all of us. We head out and we pick up another tail. We might as well be a parade and Mrs Nelson is leading the way. I run the plates on all the extras. One is a PI, another is a security covert hired by Mr Nelson. The other is a covert driving a car owned by GEH. Then the third is an unknown driving a car owned by Barbara Goode, I look into it and that is a name Mrs Nelson used at one time.