A Missing Mistletoe

Grace
I can't seem to find our mistletoe anywhere. Mom and dad handed it down to me. I have hung every year since they gave it to me the year Carrick and I got married. They are both gone now and their apple orchard is being managed by a young couple with their four children. We are passing it down to our four children after we pass away. We go there occasionally to check on it's condition. I have Elliott and his crew go and fix things up. We are going to have a full house and then some this year. Elliott and Christian are bringing Kate and Anastasia. Mia and Tia are bringing people as well. Cassandra and Todd are coming and bringing Angela. Gail and Taylor are now married and are invited as well. Of course extra security are arriving as well. Enid and Donald are joining us as well. Donald asked her to marry him, she accepted and they are getting married just as the new year comes in. We are invited, we all are since we were there for their first official date. I finally found the mistletoe if all place hanging above Carrick and my bed lol. A naked Carrick smiling and waiting for me to shut and lock the door. Of course I laugh and do just that.
Carrick
Grace has been so busy getting the house ready for Christmas festivities, I decided to get her family mistletoe and hang it above the bed. I get champagne and some various fruits from our newest maid Matilda a fifty year old who is an excellent cook and cleaner. She assisted me in getting things to our bedroom. She cut up all the fruit and created a heart out of it. The ice bucket and champagne was easy to get up here. She said Grace and I are lucky to have each other and we are truly blessed. She came highly recommended by her last employer and people were clamoring after her and we paid the most and had a private place she could get away to. We remodeled the pool house to accommodate her. Elliott said it was designed by her, and he asked if he could have her work for him as a designer on his hard to impress customers.
Matilda Moss
I can't believe my luck to be hired by the Grey family. They offered me everything I wanted and more. I was allowed to change my living environment and I did. Elliott did exactly what I wanted to the pool house, it is so beautiful now and well insulated and soundproof inside and out, everything is my style and set up for potential handicap issues. Wheelchair accessible rooms and everything needed for someone in a wheelchair. Elliott asked for my input on designing other homes like this for future customers. I agreed to do just that. I am allowed to have family live with me as long as they pass the security checks. The person I told them is my son. He couldn't live with me at my last job, so I had to find someplace that I could allow Jordan to live and the Greys were amenable to everything I needed. I had the security check done on Jordan and one of the security guys knew him personally. I got him moved in and Grace and Carrick welcomed him with open arms. They had a intercom set up just in case Jordan needed anything. Jordan felt uncomfortable about them doing too much for him. He thanked them and said he needed rest after the move.
Jordan
Mom did very good in getting me out of that hospital and into a nice place. At first I thought it was going to be an issue going through the doors and the heights of everything. I found that mom had been able to get everything remodeled just for me to live here. Elliott Grey liked it so much he has asked mom to come and design other homes just like she did for me to live in. I love my mother dearly and seeing this makes me know the love is returned. I go into my bedroom and see exactly what I hoped to see. A fantastic view of the sound and boats coming in and out of the area. I can spend Christmas with mom instead of at the rehabilitation center. I got my Christmas wish early this year. To be out of the hospital and with my mom. The room has equipment in it to help with my therapy. That costs a pretty penny for mom. She walked in and told me the Greys paid for everything. Nice people and nice place mom. They are treating you well?
Matilda
They are truly nice people, they don't overwork me and appreciate everything I do for them even though they pay me for doing it. Hard to find employees like that anymore. Are you hungry? I can make you something before I go get things done at the main house.
Jordan
Show me this special kitchen again and let me make you something. I throw together an old favorite of Mac and cheeses with Italian sausages.  Mom shows me everything and asks me if there is anything that needs modified. I look around and tell a couple if furniture placements need to be changed. We laugh at the fact the living room furniture blocks my being able to roll around in.
Matilda
I will change that for you just look it over and we can get someone to help change it. I need to get back to work and you enjoy yourself and do your exercises.
Jordan
Yes mom, I will think about it and explore a bit. Can I look around the grounds?
Matilda
Yes you can we made sure you have access to the grounds as well. I grab my coat and head out after handing him his keys to his handicap van and his home now.