A Blissful New Year

Elliott
I hadn't planned on the marriage proposal, but I found a perfect ring and bought it. Christian looked at me like I was crazy. After he got the call about things go sideways on the girls outing he got frantic about safety issues at the party. We cut our outing shirt to make sure our ladies were okay after getting a stalker.
Christian
Elliott bought an engagement ring because he thought it was a perfect gift for Kate. He has never bought jewelry even for the women we are related to. Even the jeweler asked if was getting engaged. He smiled and said can't I buy a ring that my girl would love and it not be an engagement ring.
Jeweler
You sure can, we can size it for you if you wish.
Elliott
No it will fir perfectly as he takes it off his pinky finger. Okay I checked her finger size out and I wanted her to know I was going to propose before anyone else. And I will not get Eamon's blessing. He lost that after trying to assault Anastasia and Gretchen. Kate told me quite a lot about Ethan and Eamon's games with young women. By the time we got home the girls were calmer. Christian questioned Mia about her friend and her friends partner. He found out she had invited them before she knew about the guys odd behavior. So she had to call and uninvited them both and tell her friend that her brother would have them arrested.
Christian
I told Elliott about the issue I had with Alexandria and that she was waiting in my bedroom at our folks and naked. I had to have her thrown out after she refused to get dressed and leave. Nothing like a naked women being thrown by security out with their possessions on your parents front lawn. Mia had no idea and still doesn't. Of course Alexandria left town after that. Somehow pictures taken of her on our lawn naked. I was able to persuade the person to hand them over and got her to leave town in the same phone call.
Elliott
Mia should be told about her and now.
Christian
You are right I should. I wonder if Alexandria knew something we don't about Jose?
Elliott
I am betting on it. I bet Mia told her that Anastasia is your girlfriend. That would set her off if she is still lusting after you. We finally start enjoying our time with our girls. Mia is still wanting to shop. She pulls out the Amex card and her iPad and starts shopping. I am glad the cards Christian's and not mine.
Christian
I am in deep conversation with Anastasia and she has no idea why Jose was so obsessed with her and she saw a huge portrait of her done by him hanging in the gallery. I have had someone start looking into him after that. The caterer's call and get a final number and confirm everything with Mia.
Anastasia
I am going to shower, when Mia asks me if I have ever met Jose? I tell her I don't ever remember meeting him. If I have, he didn't leave the same impression on me as he has now. I met all different people in foster care though. Who knows he might have been a foster care kid.
Mia
I had no idea that Anastasia was a foster care child. I guess I didn't ask about her family at all. It could be because she is dads client and we aren't allowed to know much about them.
The party
Anastasia
I am helped to get dressed and my make up done by experts that Mia had come in to pamper and prep us for the party. I am dressed in a dress that matches my eyes and is very sexy. Kate chose this for me saying Christian will love it. I just hope my boobs stay inside it. Kate helped with that as well. Both Kate and Mia help me walking the shoes they insisted I wear. I finally got the hang of them, but walk very slowly. Kate laughs as we all join Christian and Elliott. Elliott picks Kate up and starts running to their bedroom with her over his shoulder.
Kate
I can't believe Elliott picked me up and put me over his shoulder and ran toward our bedroom. He finally took me back where he picked me up in the living room area. He grinned and kissed me and whispered we will be having a lot of fun later.
Elliott
What can I say she does things to me in that dress. So much I want to do things to her. We watch as the caterers are coming inside and setting everything up. Then the guest arrive. Some are business associates of Christian's and others are Mia's friends. Kate invited a few people. Christian went out if his way to introduce Adam Cross to Mia.
Adam Cross
I finally am meeting Mia and I find her as beautiful as her photos in Christian's office. I have begged him to introduce me to her after she graduated from high school, but he wouldn't and now she is going to graduate from college he has allowed us to meet. He introduces me to his girlfriend Anastasia and to Kate. I know Elliott, he and I have hung out. I have to say he has a way about him that attracts women. I myself  am attractive but in a you have to take a few looks before you see it p, but only after a couple of drinks.
Mia
I am now aware of being set up by my brother. I frown at Christian and smile at Adam, then I realize who he is and I know why he is here. A belated Christmas present to me from him. To get an introduction to Adam Cross is amazing. He has plenty of female admirers. We take our conversation away out of my very private conversation,
Adam
I tell Mia that I wanted to meet her after she got out if high school, but her brothers wouldn't allow it at all.
Mia
I was told another story, but we have finally met.