Omg(sex)

Elliott
Right after the stroke of Midnight and a very passionate kiss. I get down on one knee and ask Kate to marry me. I watch as tears flow and she nods her head yes. She finally says yes.
Kate
I can't believe he asked me to marry him. I start crying as people are recording everything. Christian is smiling and giving us best wishes along with Anastasia. Mia is nowhere to be seen, neither is Adam.
Mia
I invite Adam to my room for privacy. All the noise going on we couldn't talk really. So we turn the tv on to watch the new year come in. We turn the sound down really low. He takes his jacket off and sits down and leans against the headboard, I take my shoes off and he does the same. We brought some appetizers and drinks with us. Mine are non alcoholic.
Adam
I can't believe I am here in Mia's bedroom all alone with her. We are leaning against the headboard talking and laughing and talking about our families, I tell Mia some if the things her brothers and I found ourselves in and she laughs her head off at the idea of us getting hit on by some damn good looking trannies. We were clued in by a very jealous lover if one of them. The fight that ensued was too funny. We got out while the getting was good, thank God for bodyguards that night.
Elliott
I have finally got Kate back to our room and I close and lock the door and head over and slowly undress my future bride. As I do this she undresses me a little more quickly. I quickly lead us into the bathroom and pour us a nice hot bath. We kiss and I start nibbling in her neck and breast, while pulling her body close and raise her up and enter her and whisper soon we will belong to each other legally. I am claiming you now.I step into the tub and sit with me still inside her we come together and finally wash each other. I wash her all over and play with breasts and her vagina. I work my fingers inside and give her orgasms.
Kate
Elliott was so tender with me and I had three orgasms before we ended up in bed and he pulls me down under him and heads to his favorite spot on me. I licks bites and sucks on clit and slit. He brings me to orgasm and then heads up my kissing and sucking a biting all the way up my body. We start kissing passionately and he thrust inside me over and over again until we come together and collapse together we hood each other and fall asleep.
Christian
I stay close to Anastasia all night and kiss her deeply at midnight and dance to some very slow music. I press her to me and start kissing her and nibbling her ears. I move us to an empty balcony and pull her closer to me. We start kissing deeper and passionately. I start moving my hands towards the dress and pull the dress off her shoulders and start foundling her naked breasts. I lean down and suckle them and her moans of desire has me wanting to lift her dress and check how wet she us for me. I stop and pull up her dress and lead her to my bedroom.
Anastasia
Christian took us to the balcony and started kissing me very passionately and I can't get enough of him. He has me all hot and bothered and we continue and he slips my dress down exposing my naked breasts. He starts massaging my breasts and then sucks on them and kisses nibbles and pulls the nipples with his teeth. His hand wanders to my ass and pushes me so I feel him harden even further. I feel him hand move to try to pull my dress up and he stops and pulls my dress back over my breasts. He takes my hand after closing the balcony door. He leads us to his bedroom and closes and locks the door. He takes his jacket off and heads towards me and pulls me to him. He presses a remote and music starts playing. He dances with me while kissing me passionately and he slips my dress off my shoulders and undoes it so it falls to the floor. I take my heels off and slip out of the dress.
Christian
I look after I remove the dress and she was naked under that dress. I remove my shirt and the rest of my clothing as she watches my every move. I move all the clothes to the nearby chair putting our shoes out if the way, I pull her to me and lift her up and ask before I enter her if she is on birth control. She says she is, they put her on it after her attack as a precaution. I think they still haven't caught the guy who attacked her. I ask if she wants this and she chuckles.
Anastasia
A completely naked female that has been receptive all evening and in your bedroom, would say no? That is a game player. I want you inside me us that not obvious? I pull him so he is where he can enter me and he does. He moves to the bed and lays me down and pulls my kegs around his back and kisses my lips, my neck my breasts an we get into a perfect rhythm together he has me come twice before he comes inside of me. He turns us over and asks me if I have been tested for STDs recently. I have yes and I have none. He states he is clean too a week ago. But he hasn't had sex in six months. He positions himself so his penis is rubbing against my vagina. I think we are both worn out from everything going on that we just fall asleep.