Elliott

Elliott
When I heard the news about Ashley Munson being in a coma. I informed the police that she left her drunk with Daniel Morris. My security can verify it and they followed them to a house and they watched as he took her inside and he left her there and my security left the scene. Thinking she was safely inside.
Policeman Smith
We have viewed the cctv footage and the guy drove back and stayed there until the next day. We looked at the cameras and a bunch of people came by the home and it wasn't even Mr Munson's place. The renter was out of the country. Oscar Jacobs and the place is your and you rent it to him.
Elliott
I do own the house he rents, well rented, but after everything he is moving out of it. I heard from my employee how bad it us damaged and what happened in the bedroom left some bad stains. Ashley and the other girl are still in comas and can't identify their assailants. If I had thought Daniel would be capable of doing this I would never allowed him take her from the mike High Club. You can get footage of everything that happened from them Christian will definitely give you access to it, he owns the restaurant.
Policeman Smith
Okay well we know Oscar isn't involved in it, it was very obvious. Daniel however us another matter, there is bad blood between miss Munson and Daniel Morris. Bullying in high school and college.
Elliott
We say our goodbyes and I go pick up Kate for the housewarming.
Enid
I beat Kate and Elliott to Anastasia's new home. She has a nice place and plenty of parking spaces. I take in a cooler with several of my favorite dishes. Plus I have her gift for her new home.
Kate
Mom beats us and heads out before Elliott gets here. I think mom is being introduced to someone who works for Christian at GEH. I grab the housewarming present and the chocolate cake and head to meet Elliott at the door.
Grace
Amelia, Mia and Carrick are ready and we have coolers full of various foods and deserts. Mia is carrying the housewarming gift. Everyone us excited to see what the house looks like and what Anastasia has cooked. Someone answers the door for us and leads us to where Anastasia is finishing up the table it has food all ready for us to eat. There is huge table and everything looks good the things are set up and ready to go. I hand Anastasia the housewarming gift and she places it on a side cart. I then ask if I can help out. We all help her complete the food setup. Enid comes in and she places her gift by ours.
Gail
We arrive with mr Grey and we are lead to our seats at the table, but I hand Anastasia the food I brought and place the gift where the others are sitting. The cart is then rolled toward where we came from. Taylor and mr Grey seem unhappy. The security guys are holding the coolers with the food we brought. Anastasia leads me to the secondary table and we start unpacking everything on the buffet in the room.
Christian
Anastasia looks better than she has been lately and she seems back to normal. Mom and dad are sitting where their name card is at.
Elliott
Kate and I walk in and a cart for our gift is sitting to the side as we enter we place our gifts on the cart. We are lead to the table. Our family members minus the male Kavanagh members of the family. Kate and I see Anastasia placing extras on the buffet in the other dining room. She had me create two equal size dining areas right across from each other with room to spare in both. Two matching tables, chairs, buffets and china cabinets.
Kate
This is very nice and well setup for nice size parties. This is a nice set up we can communicate across to each other without yelling. Elliott whispers about he found a way to create the rooms so the acoustics allow for conversations to go back and forth without anything being yelled like an echo in the mountains. He points to the ceiling. I have never seen a ceiling like that. We hear conversations coming from both rooms. He shows us the sliding doors that we can close so we have privacy. They are bulletproof as well. It is also a safe room. Anastasia thought people would be at their most vulnerable at a dinner party so we got our heads together with a few people who work security and came up with this idea. It can be closed up in a matter of seconds. I will show you where the buttons are at.
Anastasia
Mr Nelson arrives with his new wife Cassandra and Angela is toddling around holding onto Cassandra and Todd. She looks very well cared for and they have no nanny or manny with them only security. I thank Cassandra for finding Angela and keeping her safe and hiding her long enough to force the kidnappers to stop hunting for her. She smiled and said it was fate that caused her to hold onto Angela longer than she normally would.
Cassandra
We were stunned to get an invitation to Anastasia's housewarming dinner party. Todd said it was because of Anastasia we met each other. If everything hadn't played out the way it had we might be happily married and raising Angela. She nearly died protecting Angela and wants no credit for it. She gives me credit for saving Angela and protecting her no matter what might have happened to me legally. Todd says we should look at it that way and not feel guilty about wanting to keep her for myself. Anastasia said she thinks that I am Angela's true mother and I was meant to be her mother that fate corrected it's mistake.