A Surprise Guest

Grace
I am amazed at the fact that the Kavanagh family are all here. But I being the hostess welcomed them to our home. I noticed that Eamon is his usual self, he has no shame he is flirting with me in front of his wife and my husband. Enid wants to divorce this asshole and has came to talk to Carrick apparently under the guise of helping out with a new charity. She doesn't want to alert Eamon, but he decided to join her because he found out it was the Grey family involved. I told Mia, Anastasia, and Amelia to not go to the restroom alone while the Kavanagh men are here. Actually to not go anywhere alone while they are here. Even Kate has warned them. Enid waited until Eamon and Ethan wandered off in search of females to try their luck with to ask Carrick for a consultation for a divorce. She came armed with evidence of his violation of their prenuptial agreement. She wants Eamon out of her home and controlling interest in Kavanagh Media.
Enid
Eamon crossed a huge line when he brought a slut into my home during my two day spa visit. This time the maid refused to cover his tracks at home, apparently for good reasons, she informed she us pregnant by him. I don't know if I believe the by him part, but time will tell. Anyway she barely has a job at this point. I think even the gardener has even had her. I doubt she is lying about having sex with Eamon though. Ethan himself has been found with her. I got his card and he asked me to call and make an appointment and I definitely will. Eamon had found out about Kate's friendship with Mia Grey until he heard Kate and I talking about this party. Then he is suddenly interested in Kate and her activities. More like he wants to get in good with Christian Grey. I just know Carrick Grey is one of the best in any litigation he has and wins. The settlements for Anastasia for instance.
Todd Nelson
I am surprised I am coming to this party for this charity, but here I am. Cassandra was invited somehow, we don't know anyone here. Then I see Anastasia and realized she sent the invitation and she wants me to help with the charity.
Cassandra Blake
Todd picked me up and we had no idea why the Grey family included us in this party for creating a new charity. Todd tells me he finally knows why we are invited. Miss Steele is here I am very nervous about this as she comes over to talk to us, mostly me.
Anastasia
Thanks for finding Angela and keeping her safe, there is no doubt in my mind Barbara had people looking for where I hid her and you found her very quickly which saved her from what her mother had planned. I ask Todd if there is any news on Barbara yet?
Todd
They found her body along with a man beside her. They think he is the one who attacked you, he has the same build. He is dead as well, they are still investigating it though. I found more about who Barbara really was and you my dear escaped being killed and saved my daughter from bing sold. Cassandra was meant to find Angela just as you were meant to save her. I want to reward you for this further. I have been carrying this check around until I could get time to see you. I sign my name and the date and put the check back in the card and hand it to her.
Anastasia
Thank you Todd this will help with my purchase of furniture for my home thank you very much. I put the card in my purse and tell them about my inviting them and they laughed at my real reason. I want them to get together as a couple and I suspect they enjoyed the idea of it. I introduce them to Grace and they know Carrick, because he interviewed them concerning my settlements. Angela had an angel looking out for her and me that day. I keep thinking what if, but now think it was fate. I tell Kate her father and brother are both real creepy. It was why she never made introductions of either to anyone she knew. After Grace warning me to take company with me wherever I went, I notice them watching all of the young ladies and all the women. I saw one of the maids fighting Ethan off and I broke it up and took her by the arm and got her away from Ethan. Gretchen was scared of him and then we saw Eamon headed our way with Ethan and right behind them was Taylor and another security guy. He told Ethan and Eamon to leave immediately. He said in a low voice, I think Gretchen is within her rights to file sexual assault charges against both if you by this time. Now she has a few witnesses namely miss Steele here.
Gretchen
Anastasia asks me if I want to pursue charges and she looks frightened. I tell her I saw enough to get them both serving time. She also stated they could settle with me out of court and agree to my terms and Carrick Grey could get involved right here and now. I smiled, because I know she got his help and got a nice size settlement. Taylor asks me if I want it solved right now and I decided I did. He ordered the cctv footage of what happened and I got a nice settlement and a restraining order preventing either man from coming near me ever again. After getting them to transfer funds into my personal account I am now a millionaire. They went further back from the moment these two creeps arrived. They were eager to settle after finding out they tried to get into Grace and Carrick's home offices and I caught them. That is when they tried to sexually assault me and threatened me to keep my mouth shut and groped me and someone arrived and they stopped. Anastasia stopped them twice and they got together and came after both if us together when Taylor and his sidekick Thomas Sawyer saved us both. I thanked Anastasia for saving me. She said being in foster care taught her to recognize men like Eamon and Ethan,
Cassandra
Todd and I got closer and closer as the party went in we are both getting involved in the charity and going to be in the same committees.
Three months later
I have a guest room at Todd's now and Angela is going to be a year old recently she has been calling me mama. The new person caring for Angela is a big burly man trained in just guarding her and has child development courses under his belt. He said wealthy adults are guarded but the children they have are helpless and need guards that keep them safe but also are emotionally and physically supportive of the child's needs at all times. Like reading to them and playing with them and knowing their charges just like a CPO just adapted to a child's needs. Todd and I invested in a company that offers these kind of caretakers for wealthy children. Nannies of the old aren't able to defend against attacks this company hires from bodyguards and ex military who want to learn to be almost everything to a child with wealthy families. Kidnapping isn't so easy if the manny or nanny can kill you with their pinky. We had a lot of fun getting this company off the ground.
Todd
I bought the engagement ring and did a thorough background check and Cassandra us who she says she is. So I plan to ask her to marry me and adopt Angela. We have a good company after finding out about the maid being accosted by two of the male guests and was going to assault Anastasia for getting her away from them they decided to attack both of them simultaneously. Christian Greys men stepped in and I guess she walked away with a million dollars and a restraining order against them both. Carrick took charge and after he got it all settled they were escorted out and his wife stayed and Carrick started work on getting her divorced from Eamon. He worked on getting him out if her home immediately as well.