One .

Teyana

Teyana

I groaned feeling little hands touch my face. My face softened as soon as I heard my baby girls giggles. I opened my eyes to be met with her dribbling mouth. "Mama." I smiled when she squealed it out. "Goodmorning babygirl".

Getting up I rested against the head board of my bed. I finally pulled her into my arms.

She just kept squealing happily. I love my baby but it's too gotdamn early. "Junie you don't think it's too early for that shit?."

She just giggled and kissed my cheek. Getting up with her I checked her diaper. "Ouuu you not stinky this mornin'."

Junie was to busy staring and playing with my hair to pay attention to me. I rolled my eyes and she must've known cause she pulled my hair. "This bitch. Mmcht."

I rolled my eyes at her and laid her in her crib handing her a toy in the meantime.

Smiling at her I went into the bathroom to run the bath water. One thing about me I'm gon' bathe. Nasty bitches just be puttin' on clothes.

"Cracker vibes." I mumbled grabbing my phone off of the charger. Going through my messages I seen keh had texted me.

- Keh bae : you up?

Yea , Junie woke me up why are you
up so early .

- Keh bae : because asshole, you not flying to la ?

Bye! Cause I forgot can't let anotha flight
stop meh from seeing Janet's fine ass again. !!

-Keh bae : you get on my everlasting nerves. Hop on a plane ma'am.

Mhm gotta wash my ass huh??
Damn. Ttyl.

I got Junie out of her crib and bathed both of us. Got dressed and headed downstairs. I made sure to call my pilot and security. "We're almost out this bitch Junie." She only giggled.

Picking her up I threw her up and laughed at her face. "Girl hush it wasn't even that badddd." She kept pouting.

It made me pout I kissed on her face. "Mommy's sorry June bugg." She just babbled. "Gworllll I know you not back talkin me.?" Smiling I mashed up her strawberries and fed her.

"Yummy??" "Mmmumy." I laughed and kissed her cheeks. "Fat ass." I reached over and grabbed my phone seeing it was almost 4. The show starts at 8.

I got Junie and watched as they loaded our bags in the car. Plane ride might be a little long gotta leave early.

I Started to walk away heading to the door. But I got stopped by her whining. "What's wrong." I followed her eyes and rolled mine. "Fat ass baby." Grabbing the mashed strawberries I got in the car.

As soon as I got it I got an incoming face time from kehlani. "Yesssss keh." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Don't roll ya eyes at me. You and ya bad ass baby."

I grabbed my chest. "Whooo??? My baby is an Angel. Ain't that right junie baby?"

She clapped her hand laughing. "We're in a bit of traffic I'll probably be off the plane at 6. Keh nodded and blew kisses.

[ 2 hrs lata .]

We landed sooner than expected. Junie was sleeping thank god. I kissed her head and finally settled into bed with her. Hotels are my motha fuckin thing. It's just sumn' bout a hotel bed.

I turned on the tv and scrolled through insta. Looking through my messages I responded to some fans. Make their day or whateva. I chuckled thinking about it. Soon there was a knock at my door.

"Mmcht." I groaned and got up. Opening it keh walked in and stared at me. "One, it's 7:55!." I was sleepy so I ignored her ranting and had a permanent mug on my face.

I went to the bathroom to get freshened up and then picked out my outfit.

I got Junie dressed and kissed her face before walking out behind kehlani

I got Junie dressed and kissed her face before walking out behind kehlani. We walked next door and I kissed Junie once more before handing her to the babysitter. "Girl come on you acting like you flying away."

I kept mugging keh cause she woke me up.  "I could've let yo ass miss it but I didn't you ungrateful whore." I only rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. "Thank you bitch."

Sighing I leaned back in the seat and got on my phone. My notifications were blowing up. I seen I got tagged into a post Janet made. I quickly sat up with my eyebrows furrowed. "Bitchhhhhhhh."

Keh said cheesing. "How she knew you got an album.?" I smacked my lips and turned to her. "I don't know but I know I gotta come see her she said she been waiting."

"Yea yea we know, calm ya ass down thirsty fucker." I laughed out loudly. "Thirsty for Janet's Cum." Keh looked at me and rolled her eyes. "You always gotta be so gah damn nasty." We both started laughing.

"We're here." The driver said. I took a deep breath and threw back 10 shots. "Ok let's go." Kehlani chuckled. "Thought you was gon' buss out that Holy Spirit activate. But nah sis the devil is on your side."

I died of laughter. "Crazy bitch." I hopped out and walked into the already full arena. "Dang do these people not got shit to do.?" I mumbled finding my seat.

I looked up at the stage and licked my lips as soon as she walked out.