five

Teyana

Teyana

- February 5, 2022 .
- 9:78

Today is going to be a long day I can already tell and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. Rolling over I looked at a sleeping Junie  kissing her cheek I sat up. Looking to the left side of my bed I didn't see India. Shaking my head I chuckled she was always up first.

I got up stretching my arms. Yesterday India most definitely caused hell in my head. But in the end we went to bed happy. And it wasn't a big argument cause I was in the wrong.

Folding my arms under my boobs I yawned walking into the marble themed bathroom. "I have a special touch with everything." I said to myself smirking.

Doing my morning routine I turned on the shower letting the water get to it's boiling point.

Getting everything ready for my shower I grabbed my phone going to select a song. Forgoing checking any messages.

I stepped inside letting the water run over my whole body. Just as I was about to press the play button India came into the bathroom.

" Good morning'." "Morning ma." I couldn't see but I could hear her getting undressed. India and I we've been together all through highschool.

Then we had Junie. We broke up because it simply wasn't working out. Maybe we were to young and immature. Maybe we just weren't meant to be. But last night after two years of us just being friends we had a talk about us trying again.

So today is basically day one of us officially dating. Wrapping her arms around my waist and putting her head on my back she asked. "How'd you sleep baby." Turning around I looked her over and studied her full pink lips.

"I slept good ma, how you sleep " looking up at me she stared into my eyes. "It was good, Junie got up twice beside that it was good." She said yawning. Shaking my head I kissed her cheek. "Some days you could sleep in indi, all these early mornings Gon take its toll on you."

India have me the pouty face. " I knowwwww but I have to deal with everything so then I have the rest of the day for me." She dragged. I nodded because I understood. Kissing her cheek again I started to bathe us.

[ 2 hours later ]

- 11:45

Everyone was dressed but we were all going out separate ways. Errands to run. Just shit to do. India had a meeting with her cosmetic people. Kehlani Junie and I had other shit to do.