Three .

Janet

Janet

"So how was it? Did she cry?" I laughed at gill. "No she was actually pretty calm, well from what I've seen. But she was a little drunk." He nodded then squinted at me. "Was it like weird?" I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"You would've known had you not been fan girling outside my door." Gil rolled his eyes at me. "Bitch fuck you." The only thing I could do is laugh at his ass. "Bye she is so fine tho, I'll go straight for her and take care of the baby."

We both paused for a moment and then died of laughter. "Actually she had to leave early, uh because of her baby crying I think. She did say she would call it's been two days though."

"Well maybe she's busy." I just shrugged and got up to go get something to drink out the kitchen.  "Kieshhhhh.!"  Soon I hear rustling. "Why are you calling me like that girll are you dying!?"

Rolling my eyes I started whining and jumping up and down. "Kiessshh who drank all my lemonadeeee." I pouted and went to the living room. "Jessicaaaa." I whined. She just shook her head.

"Mmcht y'all no good." And with that said I stomped upstairs and jumped in bed. My phone started going off. It was teyana. "Hello." I heard noise before her face popped up.

"Hey Pretty girl, wassup" I just shook my head to hide the fact that I was blushing and I did pretty good. "Nothing much, I see you used my number."

She just chuckled "I actually called to see how you were doing." I watched her eyes as they kept darting away.

"I'm well,how are you?" Teyana went to answer but then she got distracted. I didn't want to say anything so I just waited. "Sorry Janet can you give me a minute?" I nodded once her eyes finally reached my face again.

"Junith!"