six.

Janet

Janet

February 5, 2022.
12:45 pm.

Me personally I wanted to laugh at the way Teyana's face fell when she seen jamari.  Her eyes darted towards me and stayed there. I sent her a wink and dragged jamari off with me. When we got to a further distance I realized Teyana was still looking.

We were now on the other side of the room. I was sitting down with jamari standing in the front of me. I watched Teyana watch us in my peripheral view. Jamari chuckled and leaned down sliding her tongue in my mouth.

I had recently changed into a dress that hugged all my curves. The area we were in only Teyana and India could see us. But India was to busy snuggling into teyana's neck. I threw my head back and turned it staring straight into tey's eyes. While jamari sucked, licked and kissed down my neck.

Spreading my legs I moaned out softly once Jamari's tongue invaded my pussy. I bit my lip and kept staring. I wanted to laugh so badly at the fact that she was stuck. Blowing her a kiss I watched as she turned her head.

Laughing softly I tapped jamari. "Get up fool.." Swiftly picking me up she carried me onto the elevator. We both laughed hard. "You really pulled me out my house to make your lil thing mad. My girl Gon kill me.". I laughed and kissed her cheek. "She won't know and you cheated!"

Holding her hands up in the surrender motion jamari licked her lips. " I was playing my part." Rolling my eyes playfully I punched her arm. "Who told you to be licking on me like that?"  Pulling me into her jamari kissed me.  I couldn't resist her. And she knew it.

I moaned softly as her hands traveled to my ass giving it a firm squeeze. Pulling away softly I panted. At this moment I thought about everything. Should I or shouldn't I.  Jamari knew me well, pulling my face up by my chin she stared at me.

"Don't do nothing you don't want to do shawty." Nodding I pulled her off the elevator into the room I had for the night.  "Too bad Im gonna show you what that girl can't." Smirking she licked her lips.