Four

Janet

Janet

I was running after Jayda for while, but all that running made me hungry. I really wasn't in the mood to cook and thinking about doing it made me groan in frustration.

Walking into the living room I let out a sigh of frustration. Causing  jayda to look my way.

"Aw my big baby, what's wrong fatty you hungry huh?" She said opening her arms. Stepping into them I rolled my eyes at her then smiled because she knew me so well. "Yes."  Was all I said. "Where's Alexis?" Jayda asked.

"Oh I gave her the day off because everyone has been working non stop even when they don't have to so I thought it was needed."

Shaking her head jayda started laughing. "Now look at you all hungry. Come on let's go get McDonald's, or are you still on that diet?"

Stepping back I gave her a look. " I don't go on tour until late next year so no I'm not on no diet." I said now walking away to the living room.  "I only asked  a question Jo, tone it downn your  mean ass." Standing on my couch I looked down at her. "And what about it shorty"

"Hush now, because you get on my nerves." Jayda hated when I talked about her height. So now she was pouting. I pecked her pouty lips.

"I'm sorry bestie, you mad?" When she didn't respond I kept pecking her lips until she started kissing me back.

Smiling I mushed her head away from me. "I'm hungryyyyyy bro."  When I said that jayda started laughing. "Not the bro come one let's get you some food."

Smiling I jumped down from the couch. I was looking forward to this food. Catching me in her arms she pecked my lips. "Always kissing on me supergirl head ass." We both started laughing.

"No no no don't do that because who kissed who first!?" I mean I did kiss her first, but I mean we always pecked each other's lips it's just our thing. "Oh please I pecked your lips to wake you up since we became besties you weren't complaining then."

Giving me a look I knew all to well she started going at it. "You decided to wake me up like that and no one is complaining Jackson get up off me before I throw you." Rolling my eyes at her I got up off her.

"You don't gotta worry about me kissing you everrrr again. Because you be kissing on little baby nasty ass and tryna be sneaky and can't even hide it well." And with that I walked away leaving her there to think of a comeback.

Silence. "WHAT WAS IT?! OH OKAY!" laughing I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I forgot teyana was here. She was sleeping and Junie was wide awake reaching her hands out for me. "Awwww melting my heart." I whispered picking her up.

"Hi chunky mama. You're smile is so beautiful." She started giggling and babbling. "She did what?! Really we not gonna get her no food then huh?" I smiled at her. Her eyes were so pretty and they had this sparkle.