Two -

This is continued 🙂 .

Teyana

Teyana

"Look at your gay asssss.!" Keh was yelling over the music. I laughed and poked her cheek. "Girl fuck you cause that's the woman of my dreams."  We both started laughing. Grabbing my drink from the tray in front of me I downed it.

I was most definitely tipsy.  The way I'm feeling I don't know if I'll be subtle with my flirting. "Aye get me anotha one of these." Keh pulled me into her by my hoodie. "Don't get drunk." I nodded my head and focused back on the stage. 

My eyes lit up when the stage lights went red then the instrumental of  ' I get so lonely.'  "Lawdddd have mercy. You think she had to buss that right there?"  I chuckled because I was too busy staring Janet down.

I watched as she dry humped the stage. Janet crawled towards the front of the stage she looked so sexy. Lord knows I'm gon' have to put these acting skills to use.  Just to get through meeting her.

[two hours later]

"Jayda just texted me tey, mShe got Junie from the babysitter." I nodded in approval.  My phone died. I rolled my eyes thinking about it. "She said she with Indy." Kehlani wasn't drunk nor tipsy she was sober in a way. Looking her over I just nodded.

I sat back in the chair in the lounging area and drank some water. I seen kyndall jog up to me. "Uh ms.Janet asked for you ugly ." I nodded and gave her a hug. "Thx for gettin me stoopid ."

Keh and I walked behind security as they escorted us to see Janet. Not gon' lie my hands were a little sweaty. "Now tey don't go in there crying like a lil bitch." Only thing I could do was roll my eyes at her dumb ass . "Fuck you thugs don't cry."

The fuck I look crying.

"Girl bye, you not no thug soft ass. Ouuu Jayda wayda said that Indy said to text her."  India is so fine it's just something about that girl, but I'm focused on Janet right now. "Tell my big headed ass sista I'll do it lata."

Kehlani mumbled something but ain't no one was paying attention to her slow ass. We finally came to tha dressin room door. "This is it." Kehlani kept sayin. Just as he was about to knock I got an incoming FaceTime.

My fave furrowed. "Tha fuck." It was an unknown number. Answering it Janet's face popped up. I wanted to know how she got my number but damn she fine.

"Hi." She was cheesing. "Wassup." I said smiling back. "You were supposed to come see me if I'm not mistaken." I nodded and smiled. "Yea I couldn't make it."

I watched Janet squint at me. "So I didn't see you in the-." She got cut off bye security knocking at her door. "Excuse me teyana." I nodded. "Yes, who is it?"

"Ms.Jackson it's Joey."  I shifted my weight on my other foot and waited on her to open the door. "Hey Joey what's u- ouu you're sneaky" I chuckled and she pulled me in for a hug.

I was still a luh drunk so I hugged her back but I ran my hand down her spine. I almost grabbed her ass. But snapping out of I I squeezed her waist. Janet pulled away and smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Smiling at her I licked my lips. "Likewise. You're even more fine In person." Janet smiled at me and tucked her hair behind her ear.

It was cute.  She even did the cute little giggle but I was too turnt from those drinks to pay attention to that. "I seen your video oh and I love your music love it."

I couldn't even focus. Her lips I just wanted them brushing against my ear while I was deep inside her. Chuckling I finally responded. "Really? I really do appreciate it." 

"The very first video, I do believe you worked with Kanye on it. The movements looked unforgettable."  Leaning into her I hugged her. "It means a lot hearing that from you. And I gotta say you've been a good ass inspiration to me."

Just as Janet went to respond kehlani knocked at the door.  "I'm sorry, also omg hiiiii! Anyways it's Jayda." My eyebrows furrowed hard as fuck. Grabbing the phone from Keh I spoke into it.

"Hey wayda wassup." I just heard a lot of ruffling in the background before I heard cries. "Um teyana please come collect your egg. She's so rude." Jayda yelled as I watched Junie reach out for me.

I laughed at her. "I'm coming to get you Junie, your ugly ass Aunty don't deserve you huh." She started giggling and babbling. "I'm coming." I hung up and walked back to Janet.

She got up and looked up at me. She so tiny. "That was your baby? She's so beautiful I would love to meet her some day."  Damn. I nodded my head and just scanned her up and down.

"Of course you can, and I think I have your number now so.. yea." She giggled that secxy ass giggle. "I do hope you use it." "Of course. I might use it when I get home though."

"Might? That's interesting are you taking a flight tonight?"  I shook my head no. "Nah I'm staying with keh." She looked a little confused. "Keh?"

I nodded towards kehlani. "Ohhh kehlani."  I laughed and she chuckled. "Okay well safe travels. Take care." Nodding I said thank you and turned to walk away but then she grabbed my hand.

Only to pull me into another hug. I pulled her into me a little by her waist and pulled away. "It was nice meeting you."

And with that I walked my ass out the door to go get my rude ass baby. That can't no body keep cause she just so- anyways.

"Let's go." 

Here's y'all update.