54•Titanic

• Maddi POV •

"I have a surprise that you're really going to like." Carter told me. I got up and stretched. "Am I really going to like it?" I asked, he nodded and sat on my bed. "Yes, you are." He said grabbing my waist, he pulled me into him.

"We should go." I said pulling away. He chuckled and got up. "Get dressed in something fancy." He said. "Yeah, jeans and heals." I smiled walking away. He followed me into my closet. "Get out." I demanded.

He shook his head and sat on the floor where he could watch me. I ignored him and grabbed something to wear then I went to my drawers to get some underwear.

I walked out to the bathroom and he was still following me. "You're not getting in the shower with me, I don't want my shower to clog with rice." I joked. He made a fake laugh. "Ha ha ha, you're so funny." He said. I shrugged, "I try." I said flipping my hair.

I cut the water on and took off my shirt and pants. I turned around and he was staring at my boobs. "Stop staring at my boobs." I said covering myself, he moved my hands. "I'm not staring at your boobs, I'm staring at your heart." he said reaching his hand out. He placed it over my heart.

"See? I'm checking for a beat, making sure you're still alive." He lied. I laughed and pushed him away. I got in the shower and he moved the curtain, "You're still wearing your panties." he said. I nodded.

"I know." I said closing the curtain. I took off my underwear and threw them over the curtain. "Ew! Maggie!" He shouted. I poked my head out the curtain. "Who the fuck is Maggie!?" I snapped.

He chuckled awkwardly, "I said Maddi." He lied. I closed the curtain and continued to shower.

I heard him sigh, "Get out, I don't want you in here." I instructed. I didn't listen for if he left out or not, I didn't care really just as long as I didn't see his stupid face right now.

He could have just been pronouncing my name wrong, but he still called me Maggie.

After my shower, I curled my hair, which has gotten a little longer, I needed to get it cut again, but it also has been awhile since the last time I got it cut. I put on some make up and then got dressed. There was a dress instead of my jeans, but I just went with it.

When I walked out Carter wasn't in my room or the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and to the living room. He was sleeping on the couch, his snores gave him away. I walked behind him and just admired how he looked. He was so handsome and I loved him, I smacked him really hard in the face causing him to jump up and let out a panicked yell.

I yelled with him, "Oh my god! What's wrong!? Are you okay!?" I exclaimed, he looked really confused. I used to do this to Mason when I was nine.

I would hit him so he would wake up then I'd pretend like nothing ever happened and he just dreamt that. "Did you slap me?" He asked, "What? That's crazy, why would I do that?" I asked. He shook his head and stood up.

"Let's go." He said. I smiled and followed him out, "We have to meet Sadie and Matthew at a dinner then we can go to my surprise." He announced, I nodded and he put on my seat belt. "I could have done that myself." I told him.

He shrugged, "I owe you tat much." He cooed. I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah becuase you called me a dog name." I snapped. He shook his head and laughed. "That's not a dog name." He said, I shrugged. "Why would it matter? Is there someone I should know named Maggie?" I asked him. He shook his head, "There's no Maggie." He confirmed, I nodded. "There shouldn't be."

***

He pulled into this restaurant named Cheddar's. I liked this place, it was nice. They had good fries, "We're meeting someone." Carter told the hostest. She nodded, "Names?" She asked. "Matthew and Sadie." he told her.