1

Dylan Pov

I died. I died. I died.

Wow after all my kindness I died. And my own mother killed me. Well I hated my life anyway. Though in my new life or wherever I'm going to I won't fake kindness.

Right now I'm in a dark place it's pitch black. Wait my eyes are closed.

I mentally slap my self. I open my eyes.

"Wow"

The sky is beautiful tonight. Wait aren't my dead and why does my voice sound so.... Babyish?

I try and stand up but when I put my hands to the ground to stand I realise my hands are small. I also realise I'm on some rough concrete. My hands are grazed and my legs are grazed. My heads also bleeding.

"Wth is going on"

Just then I feel pain that felt like a knife stabbing through my brain. I scream out in agony. Then all these memories come flooding in. A memory of my mother throwing me into and alleyway which seems to be what I'm in right now. And the names of many characters of a book I read once. It was called "fakeness" it was pretty sad. No one really had a happy ending. I also got memories of books, like history books, magic books, sword fighting books and many other books of this world.

Wait I definitely died so does that mean I reincarnated? But who am I because I never read about a baby being thrown into an alleyway. So instead of being a capture target or some kind of noble I reincarnated into a no name character.

I sighed and continued to lie down on the concrete. What do I do now by the looks of it I'm a 2 year old baby I can't do much. Though by the memories I've gained i can practice magic and sword fighting for 2-3 years then I can go out and see what else I can do since I would be older by then.

I'm pretty calm for someone who was just killed by their own mother then got reincarnated into a book as a character who not only hasn't been mentioned but is also a 2 year old baby. Well I guess I adjust to things easily.

Let me go over what I know about this book. Firstly there are two kingdoms in this whole world. The kingdom of Umbris and the kingdom of Nysa. There are no unique species only humans and animals to hunt. The two countries were in war a few decades ago but signed and treaty and has now been living peacefully with each other. There is one royal family and one duke family in each kingdom.

There is also the Nybris Academy which is named from the combination of the names of the two kingdoms. The academy is on the boarder of both kingdoms and most nobles go there. Though not everyone in this world can use magic and only the people of magic can go to the Academy.

The Academy is where the capture targets or more known as the two duke and royal family heirs meet the heroine. All the capture targets are broken and the heroine broke them more which made me really angry because I know if i was in the academy I would help them.

The heroine is just like most of the duke and royal heirs' mothers and fathers they all love money power and status. And the heroine loves that too. She even left her mother who loved her dearly to die. I hate her.

Anyway the heroine ends up marrying the prince of Umbris because he had the most money and the most powerful status. There are some villains but I don't really remember all of them but I know they have a bad back story.

Well I've decided to work hard and get stronger so I can get into the academy and help the villains and capture targets. And I'm not faking I really want to help them.

So I'm going to start training now.