4

Flake's pov

All I wanted to do was take a breather and look around the stores in the town without anyone treating me specially. That's why a came out, I wanted to lose my mask and be free. But nothing goes my way, my hood fell down and my face was shown to the public. I am the duke of Nysa's 1st son. So I get a lot of attention wherever I go. But I hate it.

I hate not having true friends. I hate being used for my status, I hate having to fake everything I do I hate these feelings I have to go through.

Though something that has never happened before happened, someone saved me, someone saw through me. And dragged me out of the crowd. He had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I could see that I was older then him. He somehow faded into the shadows and brought me to an alleyway. Someone else was there to. I think his name was Ace. Yeah, Ace he is the oldest prince of the Nysa family. But I talked to his brother more. They seemed to like him more.

He was crying while cuddling up to a hoodie which I guessed was the boy who saved me hoodie.
"Sorry I left you" he said to the crying boy who jumped on his lap when he sat down. The boy snuggled into his shoulder. I could see it was comfortable.

He looked up to me seeing that I was just staring at them and gestured for me to sit next to him. I hesitantly came and sat beside him.

"Sorry I drag you off. I just didn't want to see you fake so much." He looked at me with those breathtaking blue eyes and he caught me of guard. Ace raised his head to see who he was talking to. He saw me and a few emotions went through his eyes.

"How do you know I was faking?" I asked honestly confused. No one has noticed me faking. So how would a random kid younger then me know.

I was also curious about another thing "why is prince Ace here?"

Ace seemed to have gotten bored of looking at me. So he decided to snuggle back in the boys neck and let him answer the questions.

"Well I knew you were acting because I guess you could say, I've done it before. And Prince Ace is here because his father threw him in the alleyway for some reason."

He's done it before? He's only like 5 how has he done it before. I mean I am just 7... but still. Well whatever. Also why would King Ace throw his heir into an alleyway. It's not of my business...at least not right now.

"Alright Ace, can you stand up?"

"No"

The younger boy sighed at that which made the older boy tense up and stand up quickly. Probably thinking that he was getting annoyed or something.

"Hey don't worry if you don't want to stand you don't have to. Don't force yourself." The younger said smiling

"It's fine I don't want to be a burden." The prince said

"You're not" the younger said and spread out his hands to gesture the prince to come back. And the prince hesitantly went back into his arms and snuggled into him.

I don't know why I also wanted to be snuggled into the younger boys arms...but I did.

"Hey shouldn't you be getting home now?"

I forgot about my home life for a bit. And with that questions all the memories of my pain came flooding back I unconsciously started shaking and tearing up I didn't want to go back yet.

"Hey are you okay?" He held my hand it was warm and soft it was comforting. But no I wasn't ok I was hurt. And my family did this to me.

"I-I don't want to go home" I said shaking ly

"Why?" I didn't want to tell him everything..at least not yet do I just said

"I'm scared"

"It's fine you can stay with me as long as you want but it won't be comfortable." I didn't mind as long as I'm not a home and also he is a comforting person to be around.

"C-can I stay for 2 weeks?" I asked hoping he won't think it's too long. lucky he replied with.

"Yeah sure"

"Can I-I also stay f-for 2 weeks" ace said it was probably the amount of time he had to stay in the alleyway anyway.

"Of course" the younger boy replied with a smile. That made my heart beat faster.

3rd pov

While Dylan was out the two capture targets were talking about their feelings, towards a boy who they just met a few hours ago. To say they were a little bit freaked out was an understatement. I mean how can someone fall in love in a few hours.

"In... love?" Ace questioned

"Yes, just like me you fell in love with...someone we don't even know the name of." Flake said getting more freaked out after learning that he doesn't even know the name of the guy he has fallen in love with.

"How do you know? This isn't normal is it? I mean how can someone fall in love so quickly?" Ace was in full on confusion this was weird

"Love at first sight I guess. Don't you get a feeling when you see him smile. And I know you love snuggling into him." Flake said also trying to make sense of this situation

Ace blushed. It was true his heart speeds up whenever he smiles and looks at him with those beautiful blue eyes. And he finds comfort in his arms which makes him never want to leave.

"Well it seems like you now know that you love him." Flake said snapping Ace out of his weird thoughts of a boy he just met.

Ace nodded to that. Yeah now he knows. But doesn't mean that he would be liked back. No one loves him. If he sees his brother then he'll probably be ignored for his brother anyway.

Flakes thoughts weren't any better. He understands what love is but he also understands how hard or easy it could be to get someone to love you back.

But he does hope, they both hope, that by some miracle. The boy they met a few hours ago. Will love them back.

With that they fell asleep.