2

Dylan's pov (3 years later)

I've trained for three whole years and had to use a stick I found to practice sword training. But I mastered it I'm a quick learner. I found out that my magic attribute is shadow. I can control shadows and go in to shadows it's very useful and powerful. I've grown so now I look like any normal kid in an alleyway. I did go into the town before to get some food, water and money. I had to steal and run luckily I was able to get away. Though I haven't ate for a week and only have a bit of water and food now. I wanted to savour my food till the last minute.

Just when I was about to take a bite out of my food I heard a carriage pull up near the alleyway I was in. I don't no why but I quickly ran behind a crate that was in the alleyway then I heard shouting.

"You little piece of sh!t, your a demon. Why can't you be more like you brother. That's it! I'm leaving you out in this alleyway for 2 weeks! You better shape up I don't want a demon for a son!"

After saying that I heard the carriage leave. And I heard whimpers. I walked slowly out from behind the crater and saw a boy with white hair crying.

"Hey" I said softly

His head went up so fast that I was surprised it didn't break off. He whimpered and was shaking.

"P-pls d-d-don't h-hurt m-me"

I smiled

"Don't worry I won't hurt you"

I slowly walked towards him he had tears flowing down his eyes while watching me. His eyes were really red but not only his pupils also the outsides they were red and swollen. That kind of redness doesn't come from crying once.

When I got near him I sat down next to him and hugged him. He was shocked at first and went silent then he cried a lot into my arms.

I was in an uncomfortable position so I lifted him up and put him on my lap while I hugged him. I pushed his head down on my shoulders gently. And hummed a soft tune into his ear while he was crying. I felt his tears on my shoulder because of how damp my shirt was now.

By seeing his red eyes and white hair I realised this was Ace Nysa the 1st prince of Nysa. I wondered if this meant I was in Nysa. From what I know about him his parents don't care about him they care about his younger brother more. Even though he is supposed to get the crown because of his reputation. He is known to be quite cold and his red eyes and white hair make others think he's a vampire.

Though they love his brother, he's an angel to them. Everyone loves him, even the servants and the heroine loved him more then Ace.

After a while he calmed down he raised his head and he looks so.....Hute(hot and cute). He is naturally hot  but with his red swollen eyes, tear stains and whimpering lips he looks so cute.

"Hey are you ok" I said in a soft voice while petting his head.

He shook his head and whimpered then buried his head in my shoulder again. After a petted his head for awhile and hummed a tune he ended up falling asleep.

And laid his head on my lap and continued humming a tune while petting his hair. I realized that his body was covered in bruises and it looked like he was malnourished.

I sighed, well there goes my last food and water. I'd have to give him some food and water when he wakes up. Even though I'm starving.

I'll also need to go to the town and get some supplies so I can heal him. I look down at him. Maybe I should go now. I take of the hoodie I stole and folded it on the floor then I lifted his head up and placed it on the hoodie. He started to move around but stopped after a bit. Hopefully he doesn't wake up.