3

Dylan pov

After telling them They could stay with me I decided to stand up and get some food. So while carrying Ace I went to where I hide the remaining food and water. I had a loaf of bread and two bottles of water. I took those and went back to sit down. A took Ace of my lap which made him whimper a a bit before he put his hand over his mouth.

I smiled and hit the bread in half handing it to the two boys and giving them each a bottle of water.

"What about you" - Flake

" Don't worry I already ate" I lied

He nodd and both Flake and Ace started stuffing there faces. I chuckled and used my hand to wipe the bread crumbs of their face after they were finished. They both blushed and looked down.

I chuckled "you guys are so cute"

That made them blush more

"H-hey, don't say that" - Ace

" y-yeah we're older then you" - Flake

"Doesn't change the facts"

" w-well we think your cute too"  - Ace said while raising his blushing face

"And hot" -Flake said while also raising his blushing face

I was shocked but chuckled a bit and kissed both their cheeks making them blush more.

"Thank you"

They looked back down and after a bit Ace looked back up and said

"W-we're friends now aren't we?"

Flake also looked up

"Yeah your my cute older friends."

They blushed and I laughed.

I looked back at Ace and remember his wounds I stood up and they stared at me while I got my last bottle of water and my spare shirt.

"Ace I'm going to bandage your wounds. Ok?"

He looked down at his scarped knees and elbows and he nodded. I poured water on his knee and ripped my shirt to get a cloth so I can wipe it. They were shocked.

"Y-your shirt." - ace

I smiled "Don't worry about it, your health is more important. These wounds can get infected and that wouldn't be very good. "

"My father just left my wounds open." - flake mumbled

"Did you get fevers afterwards?"

Flake was surprised and just nodded.

"That's why, your wounds got infected and you got a fever from it. But don't worry if you ever get hurt while your with me I would use what ever I can to bandage it properly." I smiled and gave him a thumbs.

"Thank you" he smiled and it was a real smile.

I finished bandaging Ace's wounds and kissed them.

"W-what are you doing" - Ace said while blushing ferociously

"Kissing wounds make it heal faster." I said while smiling I then looked at Flake while Ace covered his face from embarrassment and flake looked jealous. Though I wonder why.

Just then Ace yawned and a second after Flake yawned.  

"You guys tired"

They both nodded.

I stood up and went to get a spare hoodie. I folded it and laid it on the concrete. And I did the same to the one Ace used before.

"You guys go to bed I'll be back do I'm going to the Town to get some stuff."

They just nodded and laid their heads on the hoodie. I kissed there foreheads which made them smile and blush a bit. Then I went to town.

Ace's pov

My father hates me. Actually everyone hates me. But they adore my brother. And even though I'm the oldest and the rightful heir to the throne. I bet my younger brother will end up being king. They think I'm some kind of vampire with my white hair, red eyes, somewhat sharp teeth. And I like the night more then the day. When I told my parents that they immediately started hating me way more then they did before. It was such a little thing but it changed my life.

Thats when I started to be treated like a vampire and that's why I was thrown into an alleyway by my father for 2 weeks.

But I don't regret it I've made amazing friends. When I was thrown into the alleyway I cried, I didn't know someone was there. When I felt warm comforting arms rap around me I was surprised but I soon snuggled into his warm touch and let my eyes cry out. His shirt was surely damp because of how much I cried but he didn't complain or push me away. He hummed soft beautiful tunes in my ear that I could listen to forever. He pet my head which pushed me over the edge making my sleep. When I woke up and he wasn't there I was scared that he left me. I took comfort in his touch and was missing it. I started crying and that's when I felt warm arms rap around me again.

I snuggled into his touch again and instead of him pulling me on his lap I went on it by myself. Then I heard him talk to someone so i looked up. I was a bit shocked at what I saw. It was the Duke heir Flake. I've met him once before but he talked to my brother more. I got bored of lifting my head up so I snuggled back into the neck of my holder.

I've realised that my heart beats so fast whenever he touches me. I don't know what this feeling is but I know I want to get closer to him. I want to snuggle close to him and feel kisses and praise from him every second of the day.

When he wanted me to stand up and sighed after I refused I was scared. I hated the thought of him being annoyed of me. But luckily I don't think he is annoyed of me... not yet anyway. I just hope that my brother doesn't steal him from me too. He carried me while getting food and he disinfected my wounds and kissed them. I felt so happy about him caring about me and I don't want that to be taken.

After awhile he decided to let us sleep while he went into town. His hoodies weren't as comfortable as him but they had his scent on them so it was still comforting.

"Hey you still awake?"

I opened my eyes and nodded

"Do you like him?"

"Y-yeah I do actually, though I've been getting weird feelings in my chest I don't think it's usually what one feels for a friend."

"Yeah even after me just meeting him for a few hours I still feel that thumping in my chest. But unlike you I know what it means."

"Huh? What does it mean?"

"You have fallen in love with him"

"Huh!?"