6

3rd Pov

The two boys just woke up. It's already night time. They are both shocked that they slept till that late.

"Where is he?" Ace asked

"I don't-" just before he was going to finish his sentence he saw many supplies in front of him.

He crawled towards the items and saw that there were food and even blankets to keep them warm. There is a bit of clothes too not many though about enough for one extra clothes for the both of them.

He then sees a piece of paper on top of the bread that seems to have writing on it.

"Hey ace come here there's a letter"

Ace crawls towards flake and they read the letter. Getting more gloomy after each sentence. Till they reach the end where they're in tears.

"H-h-he's gone?" Ace stuttered out through his tears. He liked the warmth he was getting from the boy he now found out to be named Dylan. And flake helped him find out that he loved him even though he met him only a few hours ago.

So why, why did he have to go and leave them? Why when he was getting comfortable? He couldn't feel the warmth of Dylan for one last time. He's gone and he doesn't know if it's forever. For all he knew Dylan might be dead right now but he doesn't want to think like that. He wants to think that this letter was all a misunderstanding and that Dylan will be back soon. But he knew that was most likely not true.

Flake was in shock with tears running down his eyes but he was just staring at the letter. Dylan was the only one that new his falseness. And his one love. But he's gone and he doesn't know how long. He could find Dylan when he's 50 but how would he be then? What would happen? Why did he have to leave? Why couldn't he have stayed for longer? Who is to blame? What do I do now? Were all questions running through his head.

"F-flake?" The cracking voice snapped flake out of his shock he looked up at Ace to see his face covered in tears and his eyes alread red.

"W-will you s-still s-stay? F-for 2 weeks?" Should he stay. He has no real reason to. He wanted to stay here because Dylan gave him comfort that he couldn't find at home. He was also scared to go home. Looking at ace now it would be bad to leave him all alone. It would be pretty heartless of him to leave a heartbroken boy on his own. Plus he's heartbroken and said too so he could use some nice company.

Flake smiled sweetly "yeah sure. I'll stay." Ace jumped on flake and hugged him. He was happy. He wasn't going to be all alone.

"Thank you" flake hugged him back

I hope I see him again. Dylan what a nice name. I'm glad I know something about him. My heart still beats fast when I think of you...Dylan.

These are the sentences running through both of the boys heads. Who are crying and hugging in a dirty alleyway thinking of the same person.

Dylan pov

"You will come back to Umbris with me and serve as my...youngest son's butler."

Wow really. That's what he wants me to do be someone else's butler and the worst child of his family too. The youngest. He's only 6 right now so maybe he won't be so bad. It's not like I have a choice. It's my fault for being so stupid and stealing a kings money. Wait isn't this Nysa why is he here.

"Of course your highness. If you request me to be your youngest son's butler I would gladly serve as the prince's butler. If I may I would like to ask a question."

"Go on."

"I would like to ask what your highness' reason to be in Nysa is."

"Oh, my heir to the crown is going to have his entrance ball to nobility in a week. Since it's so important I wanted to give the king of Nysa he's invitation personally."

Ah that makes sense It's in a week so I won't be able to see Ace again.

"I apologise for being nosy and asking this intrusive question. Please forgive me."

"No it's fine. I like you, your very respectful for your age. I always like being respected." He said the last sentence with authority basically telling me to respect him.

"Of course your highness."

"Well we should get going. Acel if you may."

"Yes your highness" he clapped his hand and muttered some words. Then what looked like a portal appeared.

"You may rise"

I didn't even notice I was still kneeling down.

"Thank you your highness." I rose

"This portal is a teleportation portal. It's very useful though it has some limitations. Only 4 people can go in before it closes and it can only be used twice a day."

"Thank you for the explanation your highness." I bowed slightly.

"Very polite" he muttered then walked into the portal. I gave a nod to Acel then walked into the portal. Then Acel followed after. We ended up in a office room with many papers scattered and the smell of coffee was ripe.

"You may leave Acel." He bowed and left so it was just me and the king.

"What is your name."

"Dylan Pilan, your highness" I bowed

"Well Dylan I will get someone to show you your room and then you will-" he was walking to his desk when he slipped. He of course didn't fall and caught himself somehow with magic.

"Tch I really need this place cleaned." One of the things I like is cleaning so of course I said...

"I-I can do it. Your highness. If that's ok with you." I bowed

He looked at me skeptically then he sighed

"Do you need maids to help you?"

"No I would rather do it on my own. Thank you for the offer your highness."

"Fine I will give you 2 hours will that be enough?"

"More then enough thank you your highness."

He then walked out. If I was him I wouldn't let a 5 year old clean. But I'm not him. So instead of dwelling on it I start to get to work.

I start to pick up the papers and check the dates and what it's about. I arrange them accordingly. This takes about 45 minutes  but the room looks way better because it was mostly bad because of the papers. Then I start picking up garbage wiping the tables and book cases and arranging the quills. Everything only took 1 hr 25 minutes. And it looks really good if I do say so myself.

But what should I do now. I open the door to the study to see no one outside. I start walking through the hallway and I don't see anyone. Is this like a ignored part of the mansion. I then see some windows that look out at the garden and it's beautiful. My eyes sparkle and I run down the closets stairs to check out the garden.

There were so many flowers, roses, daffodils, dandelions and more they're all there and it was amazing. I've never seen anything like this before. It was a beautiful sight and I couldn't help  but lie down on the grass and look up in the Sky.

"Ah the place is wonderful." I say taking a deep smell of the air.

"Yes it is."