5

Dylan pov

This time I'm going to get something, I have two people to care for now so I also won't be able to eat as much. But it's fine they've gone through a lot so they should be cared for. There's also another thing on my mind....

THEY'RE SO MUCH FUCKING HOTTER IN REAL LIFE

They're just kids but I can still drool over them. But ima discard that fact. Right now I need to buy some items to at least make their stay a little bit comfortable. I use my ability to go into the shadows of rich people and stealthy steal some money. I saw a really rich person and knew that I would get a lot of gold from them. I couldn't help but lick my lips at the thought.

I only do this to rich people because I wouldn't want to make someone's life worse just because I need some money. I sneakily walked behind the man seeped into his shadow grabbed a few coins both gold and silver and put it in a worn out purse I bought a few months ago for a cheap price.

I then quickly seeped out of the shadow and seeped into others so I'm not randomly next to him. I ended up far away and smiled at the treasure I got. I quickly ran to a store they sell blankets and bought 2 big blankets which they could rap them self in and be nice and warm while the ground won't be as hard.

Then I put it in my shadow. My shadow can also be used to store stuff. As I said before it's really useful and I love the type of magic. I then run to a bread stall.

Jeez I'm really acting like a child, running around smiling to different stalls.

"Hello" I say happily to the bread stall worker

"Hello little one" he smiled at me

"Um....can I get 4 loaves of bread?" I ask

"Sure" he started to pack the loaves "shopping for your mom" I nod

"Yep! I'm a big boy!" I say smiling

"That's good keep on helping ur mom, ok?" He said smiling and handed me a bag full of loaves.

"I will!" I said smiling with a giggle and then I ran off.

I went to a few other stalls and made sure to get a lot of water and other needs. Everyone at the stalls was nice and it was really nice to talk to them. But I always felt like I was being watched, and someone was following me. I didn't know what to do. But I know that this guy is strong I can barely feel his presence honestly I'm not even sure if there is actually someone there. It's all instinct. But I follow my instincts all through my previous life and most times it was right. Some ima follow them now.

I go to a stall that sell paper and pen. Whatever I do I don't want to get Flake and Ace in trouble or hurt. So I wrote a letter.

Hey flake and ace I'm sorry to say but I might not be coming back. I feel like I'm being followed and I won't put u guys in trouble so ima have to confront them before coming back to you. If I'm not able to come back I'm sorry. I really wanted to help you guys but I must have made a mistake to get followed. I've got 4 loaves of bread, water, blankets and some other supplies. I've also sent my money pouch use it to help urselves.

Sorry again I hope I see you both again,

Dylan

I folded it and put it in my shadow. My shadow can be used as teleportation but I haven't been able to teleport myself though I'm getting close. I teleported all my items and the letter to the alleyway. I sighed and looked around for another alleyway. It's time to confront my follower.

I walked into the nearest alleyway I saw and turned around once I reached the dead end.

"I know...someone's there" I am scared. I mean I'm in a 5 year old body and I'm about to confront a professional fighter probably.

"Surprising that you know we were here" huh 'we'? Shit so it's more then one. I'm fucking screwed. Two humans appeared in front of me.
And they were both handsome beings.

One had blonde hair up to the middle of his neck and he had beautiful green eyes. He is really an amazing sight to the eyes.

The other one was less bright and beautiful on the eyes but he doesn't have a bad face. He has deep blue eyes with the same colour of hair. His hair was long past his chest. He seems more aloof then the other one who seems to be prideful

Wait, blonde hair up to the middle of his neck? Green eyes? With a blue eyed and haired aloof man?

THIS IS THE KING OF UMBRIS

As soon as I came to that fact I bowed.

"Ah it seems like you know who I am. Very respectful for a 5 year old boy."

"Yes your highness. Sorry for not recognising you before. My deepest apologies."

"It's fine I didn't expect this much from you anyway you've already passed my expectations."

"Thank you for the compliment your highness. May I ask what brings his highness to me?"

"Ah yes, the money, I was the rich guy you stole it from." He had a smile on his face but his voice was serious.

Fuck he's scary. But more importantly

HE WAS THE ONE I STOLE FROM.

No wonder he looked so rich. Shit what do I do.

"I-I deeply apologise your highness. I-I d-didn't know it was y-you. M-my family is v-very p-poor so this is all I-I can do t-to help out."

He just stood there staring at me.

"It would be a waste to lock you up in jail. The fact that you could steal from me is incredible enough. So I can make you a deal."

"Y-yes your highness. What may the deal be?"

"You will come back to Umbris with me and serve as my...youngest son's butler."