chapter two , teyvat

at the sound of something rustling near me, i opened my eyes to surprisingly find myself in a completely new place and noticed many weird looking creatures wearing masks with marks all over there body

what is up with people wearing masks and marks here?!

the unknown creatures then turned to face me noticing i was already awake and tried attacking me.

what the- oh whats with the big one spinning that axe coming towards me?!!

i immediately took out my katana and prepared myself to send a form.

flower breathing first form:
orchid blossoming

i delivered multiple stabs and slashes all over their bodies.

and since i was busy stabbing/slashing the creatures, i didn't notice a more bigger one behind me. it was aiming for me and i could see its shadow moving around behind me.

butterfly dance:

before it could strike me i leapt into the air, confusing some of them. the big one tried to grab me before many [f/c] butterflies started to surround it. one landed on its hand and the beast looked down at it. the butterfly then turned red before it melted on its hand.

capcrice

i used the butterflies as a destraction making me be able to sting them multiple times with my blade coated in some random poison i could fine in my bag.

it didn't take long for the poison to work on it before the creatures body turned into ashes.

"oh? i'm quite suprised that a small poison could instant kill all of you," i said with a mocking smile plastered on my face before twirling my sword to get rid of the poison and slidding it back into place.

"no matter, at least you're all dead anyways," i took a look around me and it seems that i'm in some sort of camp with branch structures.

itt was also morning so that's good...

wait weren't demons supposed to die if they came out under the sunlight?

my eyes widened when i remebered the final battle. did muzan die? did the other surviving hashiras survived? but most importantly, did kanao survive?

was about to think more before i was interupted by a voice calling me . i turn my head to where it came from and noticed a floating child with a blonde boy running towards me.