𝘖𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘴 - 10

"𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘"

❤︎

"IF YOU WANNA find the Geo Archon, this is the only chance you'll get all year"

'Guess It's a good thing that the bard brought it up earlier... a bit too early. Anyways, I definitely would've missed this years 'Rite Of Descension' A black haired girl thought as she looked around the busy street of Liyue. She was planning on bringing Aether along, but he seemed to be more busier with dealing something back in Monstadt.

'Also... I really don't know where it is' She sweatdropped. Remembering that Venti hadn't told her the exact location on where it would be held. [Name] then let out a sigh.

'Since I'm already in Liyue, might as well go ask some locals here'

--

"Rite of Descension... Oh yeah, that reminds me, isn't that tomorrow?" As you walked up the stairs, you overheard the woman saying that and decided to ask her about it.

"Once a year, Rex Lapis bestows upon us his divine prediciton, guiding us on how to run Liyue for the coming year."

"Last year it was the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing that was given the honor of asking for the divine prediction."

"Liyue Qixing?" You looked at her confusedly.

"The Qixing is comprised of mere mortals, Rex Lapis is a god. Monstadt's god is nowhere to be seen, whilst our god is forever with us," The woman, LinLang explained "Stay in Liyue long enough and you'll see..."

"Given that you just left your godless city, it's time you experienced what it's like to be in a city whose god has walked with it through all of history."

Once LinLang finished talking, she resumed her conversation with the old man beside her something about her business going down. You let out a sigh and walked up the stairs while fixing your butterfly hairclip for slipping off.

Suddenly, a man then called out for your attention which made you turn towards him.

"Oh! Are you also a visitor here for the Rite of Descension?" He questioned as he looked at your attire up and down "To think I've lived in Liyue all these years and never come to see this before."

He then crossed his arms "I guess it's like they say. Locals never visit tourists spots."

"I wish you well on your travels! Liyue always welcomes you!"

With that, I left him there all alone and asked more people about the Rite of Descension.

"You too wish to bear witness to the Rite of Descension? Me too, we all do!"

𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖞.

I let out a sigh when the voice's laugh at how the man speaks before nodding my head at the man and waited for him to continue talking.

"As a businessman myself, how could I not take interest in Liyue's most important business trends?"

"Hm"

--

Opening the door towards the room that the young slayer purchased, she must thank Verr Goldet for not making the price high or else she would've had some Mora issues.

"Ahh, I'm glad that I managed to get out of that situation just now," [Name] said as she stretched her arms out before falling back into her bed with a satissfied hum that left her lips.