𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 - 14

❝he's trying his best to find his sibling. and all i could do is help him search her.❞

     ❀    

finding someone wandering in cuijie slope this time around was not on her to do list. not only will [name] be late to send qiqi the herbs she requested, wanmin restaurant will also be closed in just a few hours.

deciding to not waste any time, [name] brought the kid quickly by using the 'teleport waypoint' that she just found out.

teucer, the kid, did not expect to find himself in liyue harbor in just a few seconds after the lady in front of him had touched the weird statue he always saw.

"woah, what was that?!" the child asked, making the guard nearby suprised since he hadn't noticed the two.

"come, let's go and find your brother."

after walking through the area, teucer had noticed the smile [name] wore on her face seemed fake and he immediately thought of a great idea. tugging the sleeve of your haori lightly, the young boy managed to catch her attention as he pointed at a restaurant.

"hm?" the young woman raised her brow as teucer kept tugging her towards the direction of the place.

"are you hungry, teucer?"

"yes, and i heard that people from liyue liked this restaurant a lot so i wanted to try it!"

'ahh, i really want to eat there too... but i only have 10,000 mora left,' [name] thought, looking at the said restaurant, not being bothered by the constant pulling teucer did.

sighing, she decided to let the kid win as she let herself get dragged by the kid. this child was definitely that harbinger's sibling, from how annoying the both of them were to the fact that teucer was excitedly pulling her to where he is.

"and he said that the both of us weren't close, like can you believe that, mr. zhongli?" inside the place, there sat tartaglia who was busy rambling and zhongli who listened whilst he drank his tea.

"indeed, but--"

just as the brown haired male was about to give his reply, the door of the restaurant was suddenly opened and in came a young child dragging a young lady who was desperately trying to cover her annoyance.

teucer's blue eyes glanced around the area before landing on a specific person, he then called out:

"big brother!"

tartaglia, who was about to start ranting again, stopped and turned around smilling at the sight of his younger sibling.

"if it isn't my little brother, teucer!" the child then let go of [name]'s hand which she was glad about and jumped straight into his brother's arm.

"hahh.. i never thought taking care of a kid like teucer would drain me this much," you sigh, after entering and meeting the harbinger alongside the consultant from the wangsheng funeral, both of the men decided to invite you eating dinner with them.

at least i got free food.. you thought.

𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖎 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘?

ah, you almost forgot about the voice inside your head. scratching the back of your head, you replied with 'nothing' before deciding to take a walk around liyue harbor before you leave to inazuma.

you were not doing the rite of parting since it seemed like a waste of time.

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌!

and it seems that the voice agreed about it too! happy that they agreed, you hum happily as you passed various shops. just when you arrived near the alchemist stand, you spotted two familiar people standing near it.

𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓..

rolling your eyes at the voice inside your head, you made your way towards the two as quietly as possible. when you were just near them, you figured that the two didn't notice you creeping up at them from behind. and so you decided to give them a surprise.

three... two.. one!

jumping between the two, you let out a 'boo!' causing paimon to scream while the other only flinched.

"hey!"

laughing at the two's reaction, "it's been a while since we've met eachother, how's things going on back in monstadt?" you ask.

"we managed to save dvalin from the the abyss andd met a girl named xiangling on our way here!" paimon answered, aether nodding his head along.

your mouth formed an 'o' as you listen to paimon filling you up on what happened in monstadt.

"that's nice. oh, are you guys staying for the rite of parting?"

"yes! also, grandmaster jean told us that someone from the qixing wants to meet with the traveler."

aether let out a sigh, "i was hoping to head straight to inazuma to meet the archon there."

he sounded tired from the way he spoke, so you offered him to stay at your room in the inn for the whole time he was staying. to say the least, he refused saying he could find a place on his own and went on to buy a room at wangshu inn.

--

eh forgot to update last months chapter but here you go.

sorry for the short chap guys.