𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦? - 13

❝these fatui agents sucks. can't even solve a single mission without their master's help.❞

"what am i supposed to do again?"

𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒.

"but i like this room. it has a nice comfy bed, some nice paintings and even no one to disturb me!" [name] said, throwing a penny in the air just like kaeya taught her.

𝖎'𝖒 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖉?

"yes."

meanwhile on the other side of the door, ekaterina stood behind it as she heard the female inside talking all 'alone'. weirded out by it, she decided to let the other fatui agents give the girl her food instead.

'i wonder why master bought that girl in..' the receptionist thought, going back into her usual place behind the counter.

"my bag... my precious bag is now taken by a ginger.." returning back into the room, the voice had just told [name] that the harbinger had taken away her bag filled with different types of poison and even her nichirin blade.

"he even took my hairclip away, what a--" before she could even continue, the door to her room suddenly opened as a familiar man came inside.

"glad to see you awake, girlie. thought i had hit you a little to hard back there," tartaglia said walking inside the room calmly and not even bothering to close the door shut.

rolling her eyes, [name] ignored the male as she tried to tie her hair using a ribbon that she had found inside one of the drawers. keyword: tried, she kept on struggling to tie it nicely.

unfortunately, the harbinger took this as an opportunity as he took the [f/c] ribbon out of hand before neatly tying it around her hair. she was suprised for a moment before letting him do it since she was clearly done on tying it herself.

after a few more seconds, tartaglia finally finished tying the ribbon on [name]'s hair succesfully. i guess having to tie his own sister's hair finally came into good use.

𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊.

right as the voice said that, [name] immediately moved to the side succesfully avoiding the harbinger's water blade from impaling her on the spot.

"?!"

after noticing her moving to avoid the attack, tartaglia immediately prepared another one.

"my, i never knew you had fast reflexes. well then, amuse me."

𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖉. 𝖎 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐?

"thats what he gets for locking me up inside that stupid room for a whole day, and he even forgot about the promise he made to buy me some grilled tiger fish!" you said, waiting for your order.

after beating tartaglia in a fight by using your anemo powers, you simply left him inside the room in pain. not that you cared though. oh, and you actually found all of your stuffs neatly placed inside one of the offices which you guessed was tartaglia's.

both you and the voice decided that the harbinger was a waste of time and instead focused on the rite of parting which would happen in a few days. since both aether and paimon still haven't arrived at liyue, you guessed that you'll be doing it all by yourself again.