𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 - 09

"𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘?"

Thirdwheel by @Majunjuu

-

TODAY WAS A normal day in Liyue as the three, Zhongli, Childe and [Name] decided it was a great day to spend time with eachother. Both Zhongli and [Name] were too busy chatting with eachother about her adventures across Tevyat when she was with Aether.

On the other hand, Tartaglia was having a hard time using the chopsticks he was given. The waiter tried giving him a fork but the Harbinger said 'it was okay' and that he could use the chopsticks very well. Not really.

Childe smiled in embarassment as he stared at the chopsticks in his hand 'I still can't get the hang of these things...'

Recently, a rather passing issue has arisen. Childe has noticed that [Name], who he finally managed to befriend after much effort, is still not fully trusting of him.

"Ahaha, you're as prickly as ever comrade!" Childe laughed at the fuming female in front of her who kept ignoring him the whole time

"Please do shut up, Tartaglia"

Unlike with Childe, the female was so kind and patient with Zhongli.

"Apologies if I am boring you with my rambles again..." Zhongli said as he held the umbrella on the top of your head as to not get you hit by the rain

"You're not boring at all! It's rather interesting." [Name] gave the male her usual closed eyed smile.

[Name]'s purple eyes then glanced over to Childe, he could feel himself blushing at the way she was looking and smilling at him. Ah, how incredibly frustating...

'I'm so envious! Why can't she look at me with those kinds of eyes all the time too?!'

"What's wrong? You're uncharacteristecally quite today" [Name] tilted her head to the side as she held the cup of tea in her hand, she could hear the Harbinger let out a sigh making her continue "Not that I'm complaining though..."

The black haired female then turned her head to the side, trying to hide her worried face despite her usual smile is still there. Childe, who quickly noticed the reaction, gasped as he had tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Girlie...! Could it be?! Are you worried for me?!"

The ginger haired man then hugged the girl from behind causing her to lose her grip on her teacup. She winced when the tea had hit her clothes and the cup to shatter on the floor.

'Ack! My tea!'

"Aw c'mere! Who knew that the day would come that my favourite comrade would worry for me!" Childe said with a smile on his face and continued to hug me from behind despite me kicking and stomping on his foot.

"Wha-- you crazy bastard! Get your hands off of me!"

Zhongli, who was quitely drinking his tea, closed his eyes. Ignoring the scene in front of him.

Lately, his mind has been rather occupied. Though he considers he and [Name] are friends,  he has noticed one thing. The female was... not as comfortable with the male as she is with Childe.

"Haha! Look at me! Obviously I'm her favourite!"

They constantly share casual skinship as if it was nothing.

"Comrade, let's go spar before lunch! My treat!"

"Is sparring the only thing in your mind?"

And it seems like the Hashira is much more expressive with the Harbinger. What a stifling feeling it is when he see those two together. Sigh.

Both [Name] and Childe flinched when they heard the quite male let out a sigh. [Name] then shoved the gingerhead away from her and quickly asked if he was feeling alright.

"Mr. Zhongli. Are you alright? It's rare for you to sigh, is something troubling you?" She said softly which caused caused Zhongli to close his eyes once again with a smile on his face "...Hah. I'm quite alright, [Name]"

Meanwhile, inside of Zhongli's mind:

'What a cute expression she makes when she's worried'

The male then casually drank his tea once more with imaginary flowers floating around him. Though, his moment was quickly interrupted when Childe came and stood beside him.

"You're rather sly aren't you, Mr. Zhongli..."

"I don't seem to follow your line of thought."

'He totally just stole [Name]'s attention just now!' The Harbinger thought, trying to keep the friendly smile he had on his face the entire time. Zhongli, however, was seemingly confused by him.

[Name] who stood before them, observed the two as they whispered to eachother's ears. Now, she seriously feels like the thirdwheel here. Paimon who watched the whole thing silently ate the food that was served.

'Huh. Paimon thinks that these three in particular are idiots around eachother'

-

Bro I cant. I dont have any ideas on how to write this story.

Please help me :) anyways, here is your deserved update after a month of not updating.