chapter 1

3rd person pov:

"KARMA!! wake the fuck up" a loud male voice echoed throughout the entire room. "Why does the sun keep rising" sleepy karma muttered, crawling on her hands and knees, she got out of bed and went down for breakfast.

"Finally your up Rin's been waiting for you to come down and eat," The oldest roommate said "k, I'm here now so where have Rindou gone" "School,” he told her "Well my good sir I'm going back to bed "

Ran was too stunned to speak

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL!" said ran while running and kicking her as she landed with a thud "And oop-"

..................................................................................................

Stupid Rannabelle karma muttered, dragging her feet as she walks the streets of Roppongi ‘Maybe I should visit Baji and the others today, YES! That's it I will grace them with my presence today’.

Suddenly it came to her  "Ahh shit, I promise Emma that I'll take her out today......... ‘Toman fuck off, looks like you fools will not be blessed with my presences after all.” Sprinting as fast as she could, karma reached the station which was 15 minutes away in only 5 minutes.

She suddenly stopped in her tracks ‘No’ realization hit her like a truck, ‘it's only 10:30 am so that means EMMA IS STILL IN SCHOOL’, her soul fley a way leaving karma an empty shell

Dramatically falling to the floor of the station as people look at her weirdly 

“Should i get Emma from the clutches of the so call school, no no no her grandpa would hunt me down like last time, thenmabyicouldburnthatshittothegroungyesyesthatsoundsgoodbutthenemmawouldbeman"

muttering, persons around her suddenly vanished, not wanting to be seen by this crazy girl on the floor.

    ❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Boarding the train, Karma sat at the window looking at the scenery of Toyko. ‘Now thinking about it I should have gone to school, haven't been there in awhile.......... nahhh, I have much to do today.

🧍🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸Time skip🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

Now standing in front of a gym, she sighed before entering knowing full well what she is going to face . "Waka~♡︎" "Huh? Oh, it's you karma! How are you? hear you got out a week ago, say you haven't been in any trouble lately"  “Chill babe, it's me your talking about .........so anyways where is Daddy Benki at?” "He's out today" Aww man  “Hey Waka~ do you like playin' ground cause I see your kids in m-" "karma no" "karma yessss"

"come on let's go get ice cream" "yay ice cream" like a child on Christmas her eyes sparkle with glee.

After spending all morning with Wakasa she finally left him in peace to live his life.

Walking with her hands in her pocket, still wearing her uniform (boys version) she walk passed an alley

Karma's pov:
Hehehehehe an alley, like in the movie that Rin and I watched last night:-), maybe I could see a monster. I marched in the alley with confidence and with certain that I will see a monster, but instead I saw a shit tun of boys.

*sigh disappointedly*

"oi girly come over here I wanna show you something~" "heyy pretty lady~" irritated with not seeing a monster I didn't even hear one shit that the flees were saying my life is a lie *dramatic crocodile tears* "what, wold you look at that shes crying, oi bitch come over here so we could have done fun~" one said, while approaching me, "Huh, who the fuck are you?" I asked when a saw a bitch in Infront of me, They laughed "Babe! We are Moebius!!" who now, ugh I can't with this shit, checking her watch her eyes widen ohh fuck, better see Mikey before meeting Emma. The groups of boys got irritated because I'm just looking out of space and not even paying attention to them.

Gotta go, gotta go go go go turning and walking off, the moebshits sounded pissed', "Who the fuck does this bitch think she is let's teach her a lesson, guys get her!" footsteps, a lot of them, oh yeah...... these bitches turning around I put my foot up and slammed it on the head of the guy who was leading them, a crack could be heard as he touched the ground. A surprised look and disturbed look on their faces as I continue to slam my foot on this person's head

*Crack*
*Crack*
*Crunch*

Music to my ears, oh well better get this over with which one more crack I  looked up at the others, who were petrified
"B-b-b-boss! W-who are you?!” Smiling innocently at them “The names Karma”

"Next"

Walking out of the alley covered in blood, skipping happily (~‾▿‾)~ like she didn't do shit "time to visit Mikey mouse and Drakegg"

From afar a certain glasses bitch could be seen with his lanky ass boyfriend, smiling sinisterly at what he just saw. “We found her.”