chapter 4

3rd person pov:

Karma was in bed looking at the ceiling, “Mikey's new bitch reminds me of someone, but who?, What's his name again? Taken, Tamijiki, Tyrone, well anyways, it is irritating that I can't remember who he reminded me of,” she thought before finally drifting off to sleep.

................................ Next morning..................................

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Why does the sun keep rising" Feeling better than yesterday she got out of bed, went to the shower did her morning routine went back to her room to put on her uniform, and then headed to the kitchen where she could smell food being prepared. "Hey~" Karma greeted her roommates, Ran, who was cooking, and Rindou who was watching TV in the living room "No way! You up early" Rindou perked up at what his brother just said "Well yes, I want to go to school today, so I'll be heading out now"

"Wait! Don't you want any?" Ran asked pointing to the food, "Nah I'll eat on my way," Rindou, now standing in front of Karma face inches away from her said, “What's up with you?, You're rarely excited to go to school mostly not happy to stuff your face impossible". "Hmm? Aww are you worried about little ol me window, wait?..... Don't tell me you have another crush~" she teased him with her sing-song voice.

Multiple irk marks appear on Rindou's head, for calling him Window instead of Rindou and for assuming that he had a crush on someone. Karma who was dangerously close to Rindou, smirked triumphantly and held Rindou's cheek with one hand and

Kissed him on his lips.

Too stunned to even move, rindou froze in his spot, karma stepped away and walked towards the door "Bye" closing the door.

*Plop*

"Hey, Rin what's that noise!, OH SHIT RIN!"

Rindou had fainted.
.......................................................................................................

Karma's POV:

While riding my motorcycle to school, I saw a group of boys who looked to be gambling in an alley ‘Money, money, money’ stopped my motorcycle, and a smile came to my face. People (ran) always say it's an addiction and how I love money, but who doesn't, it a simple lifestyle. “hey boys~"

"Boss Karma! what brings you here!?" the men shouted upon seeing her walk in. " I wanna play! Let's go, Bigg ♡︎"

.....................................time skip...............................

3rd person pov:

Forcing herself to get to school, Karma left the alley, smiling a little, as she counted her money ‘700,000¥, not bad..... where the hell are kids getting this kind of money, i only went in there with 50¥’, stuffing all the money in her bag, she got on her motorcycle and drove off. Parking the bike a little away from school, she jogged towards the gates, which were closing "Wait!"

"Oh my! Karma" Opened the gate slightly for her to enter "Good morning ♡︎" "Morning".

Now taking her sweet time, she looked for her class, *walks in rich* entering the class, all the girls gasped and all the boys stared.

"Yo it's karma"
She is still the detention monitor right?”

Looking around with half-lidded eyes to see if she could spot any competition  “Miss Karma nice of you to join us... Take a seat" The Teacher told her. She saw an empty seat beside a girl towards the back “Hey wanna get outta here”  "I.....um....I.....-" The girl stuttered "I'm kidding" Karma chuckled when she saw the girl relaxed “What's your name?” she asked “It's Y/N”