chapter 7

Karmalociel let's go!” a man in his early thirties says to a ten-year-old Karma. “Papa, geez I said I was coming!” running down the stairs, Karma ran to her father's side “Finally you're here, c'mon let's roll.” her dad said fixing his glasses.

Getting in the car at the front of the Mansion, several bodyguards surround the man and his daughter. “Say..........Papa, why do we need so many people guarding us and we are just going to the park? “Well my child, we are powerful and important! People want us for our money, status, and even our bodies.........I know my body is most desired” the dad said smirking to himself  “Our money maybe” Karma muttered under her breath, but It didn't go unnoticed by her father “Speak for yourself darling, I'm hot” rolling her eyes at him Karma tched.

..................................................................................................

Running home, she could see the fire “No, no, no, no” Upon reaching she saw five people with sticks in their hands. Her breath glitched as she saw what was at the top of the sticks IT WAS THE HEAD OF HER FATHER AND YOUNGEST SIBLINGS. “Y-you all are monsters how COULD YOU!” tears in her eyes all she could see was red. “I WILL KILL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL YOUR LOVED ONES ARE DEAD!"

*Gasp*

Looking around like a crazy person she sighed knowing that it was one of her lovely dreams.

“Geez, stupid dream!” she grumbled, freezing when she felt movement beside her, “Karma what's wrong?” asked a sleepy Mikey “I-it's nothing, go back to sleep (~ ̄³ ̄)~."

Sighing Mikey sat up knowing for a fact that something was up.
“Are you sure?" “Yeah, I'm fine see," she said pointing to the smile on her face but then her lips started twitching causing tears to track down her face.

Mikey eyes widen, as he grabbed Karma into a hug “I'm sorry, for being such a pussy M-Mikey” she hicks while crying this cause Mikey to hold her tighter and rub her back “Karma your not a pussy, your the most beautiful person I have ever seen you're strong as hell and I love that about you, but we all cry sometimes, so let all out.” with shakey laugh karma muttered “I know, I'm the baddest bitch after all."

Both laughed at what she just said “Thank you Mikey-chan~” Karma said as she snuggled her face in Mikey's neck making Mikey turn red.

“You're welcome ( ˘ ³˘)♥” he said cockily causing Karma to let out a little laugh.

“ C'mon let's go back to bed we have to meet Ken-chin in the morning."

Still snuggling his neck Karma muttered  “Ok, boss whatever you say........ I love you~~”

Shocked, Mikey could only stare at her until she fell asleep.

"I love you too"

.......................................................................................................

Morning

Now Karma, Mikey, and Draken were walking into a restaurant. 

After eating Mikey fell asleep causing Draken to carry him on his back.

*Ring *
*Ring*

Karma's phone started to ring making Draken stop waking, “Gimme a sec Ken” she stepped away to answer her phone.

                                                        On call.........

Karma-kunnnnnnnnnnn