chapter 5

“Takemichi......... Draken suddenly leaned towards the blonde with a serious expression. “you were trying to threaten me.”

“I-I'm sorry." Takemichi sweated while apologizing to the tall male.

“It's okay Thickymichi. You 'Won't give her up'. Nowadays, there aren't any men that'll say that about women, are there ? It's the showa Era after all.” Karma said rather seriously to takemichy, who look at her in admiration.

“You were surprised?” Draken asked glancing at takemichi before exiting the building behind Mikey.

The two just stared at the delinquents in silence, the students behind them still gossiping with each other.

“Takemichi-kun,.....these people are.....” Hina trailed off,staring at the school entrance.

                       💡💡💡💡Time skip 💡💡💡💡

The four of them were now going somewhere, Takemichi pedaling a bike while Mikey sat behind him. While karma who made draken paddle sat behind while on her phone.

' I heard about the Tokyo Manji Gang 12 years from now from Naota.'  Takemichi thought, looking ahead with a huge determination on his face.

' They are a heinous gang response for gambling, fraud, rape, murder and other crimes.' Takemichi thought in wonder ' Is this guy really the boss of Terrible Toman?' referring to Mikey.

After reaching their destination, karma layed on the grass as she drowned out what the boys were saying, only perking up when she heard Mikey mention something about his 10 years older brother 'ohh!, That's who he reminded me of.'

Suddenly, got up from her seat on the ground, karma got bored half way through their conversation, with Mikey talking about new generation bla bla bla.

*Ring* *Ring* thay all look at karma who walked away to answer her phone, 'I see' was the only thing they heard from Karma's response. Ending her call, she walked over to the Three “ Welp!, Looks like I'm needed somewhere else, ta ta! ” before anyone could say anything thing she vanished, leaving takemichi who look like he was gonna shit him self. ‘ H... how did she do that.'

..............................................................................................................................

A group of people passed takemichi, making him freez in his spot 'huh?' a feeling of deja Vu  washed over him , " I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before.....”

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡Time skip ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

In the future.....

"ARGHHH!” Takemichi suddenly jolted up screaming from the bed , he was feeling frustrated because of what happened.

“ Takemichi-kun!” Naoto ran towards the black hair male. “ You're awake”

..............................................................................................................................

“hey, Naoto what can you tell me about karma.” takemichy asked his younger companion.

"Karma?...........OHH! that Karma, so wait Takemichi-kun have you met karma in the past” “Yes I have, and I also met mikey-kun and kisaki .” takemichi told.

“Mikey?”

“Yeah, that's Sano-kun's nickname." Takemichi told him , while Naoto was busy typing away to see if he could find anything on 'karma'.

“Takemichi-kun I've found some things on karma, it says that karma has been charged with countless crimes including: murder, armed robbery, identify theft, kidnapping, assault, and the list goes on and on, but she was caught in America 7 years ago then sent to Nanba prison in Japan, to a await her death penalty. When on the chair her last words were ' He taken so much from me, so I kill them all also Im a bad bitch you can't kill me♡︎'  when suddenly the entire building was blown to bits, it is unclear if karma survive the accident.” Takemichi who shook his head in disbelief.

"Karma-kun would never do such horrible things"
“You're wro-”

“Listen up! That 'karma' is now a woman who has been involved in every crime imaginable. And we still are unsure if she was killed in the explosion because all the Bodies were found but her's. And 'Mikey' is a criminal also. If possible, I'd like to kill them both myself.”

“Naoto.. " Takemichi trailed off. “I've also met kisaki....”

“Really? What happened when you met him?" Asked Naoto in pure interest.

“I did really met him, more like, saw him. He's the mastermind in everything.” Takemichi told making Naoto look at him confused.

..............................................................................................................................

Far way a woman with a long scar dragging from her forehead to her left cheek, dressed in a White cloak and white combat boots, sips her tea 🍵.  “Tsk, looks like I'm gonna have to make a  grand entrance, don't yah tink so Baji” the man standing in front of her in the same white cloak and combat boots " Yeah! And maby I will too" they both laughed.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

In the past ....

“Die, die ,die yayy!  Is he finally dead? ” karma who was watching her underlings beat the shit out of the bitch who ratted them out to the police. You see apart from being Toman's executive she is also know as the queen of the underworld, running several drug rings, arms dealer, you name it, but Mikey and toman doesn't need to know that.

She heard a groan from the man who is bleeding on the floor “geez! Do I gotta do everything around here” getting up from her seat she walk over to the man and stooped to his level  “Hey~ fasha was it? ”  “ umm no ma'am it's actually ph- ”  “SCILENCE! Be a good little Judas and bite that curb right there” she said pointing to a near by step. Crawling on his knees he finally got to the curb and bite down on it shaking like an leaf fearing for his dear life which will soon be over.

“Good boy~ now bite real hard ok♡︎”

*Stomp*
*Crack*

The man's bones could be heard as karma stomped on his head, reaching in her waist she pulled out a gun .

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*
Three shots in the head, the man was definitely dead .

" That's how you do it karma way 😉, now get this fucking dead piece of shit outa ma sight♡︎”

Thank youuuuuu for reading my shitty book 🥺 also plz comment so I know how you feel about the story this far .

Bye bye 💕