first impression

The group just ran in the direction they saw the thing, not stopping to take a breath. They finally arrived, the creature looked just how people described it: an about 9 feet tall all black naked humanoid with purple eyes, horns and a tail. It's chest was just bones, and a levating gem laid in the middle.
It didn't seem to pay attention to them at all, they wondered why...
When suddenly, after Steven looked into it's eyes, it started making a weird screeching sound, and charged at him, the gems were caught of guard from this. But instantly tried to attack the creature, "STEVEN, are you ok?" Pearl shouted, "I'm fine.. I think" answered steven, hiding in his bubble.
They kept trying their best to get the thing of of Steven, but no matter what they've done, it didn't do much.
When suddenly, an about 5'8 figure jumped on top of the corrupted gem, it was Icarus, "c'mon buddy, calm down" xe muttered, he climbed on top of the things shoulders and went straight for the gem, reaching in it's chest to try to pull it out, "HA, gotcha" he exclaimed finally having his hand on it's gem, and pulled, and pulled, and kept pulling, suddenly, the attention of the creature twisted to Isaac, and it started to try to throw it of. It's hands reached up on Isaac and kept pulling his hair, but eventually, the ender thing lost the fight, and Icarus remained the winner, he pulled the gem straight out of it's chest, proofing it.
When suddenly, he noticed the gems staring at him.

They stared at each other, none of them speaking, when suddenly, the crystal gems had drew their weapons out.

"Uhhhh hahaaaaa.... Yah no, I'm not doing this, goodbye!" Nervously said out main character Isaac, "WAIT" shouted Steven, but before he could finish Isaac already teleported away.
"It's fine, we'll find him eventually" said garnet, trying to cheer up Steven.

"Oof, that was close" Isaac sighted, "now... Let's go home" he thought

Meanwhile

The gems came back home, and were talking about the thing they just witnessed "I wonder who that was, they seemed.. cool" said amethyst, "yes, but we have more important stuff to do, and who knows what they wanted to do with the gem of that thing, we should try to look for him later" said pearl

________

Sorry if this was a little short, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but otherwise I hope u wonderful readers are enjoying this story so far, I'd love to see ur thoughts on this, so don't forget to leave them here
-tomura (the writer)