second meeting....

A few days later

"ugh, another mission in a place we can't warp to? Really?" Whined amethyst
"Yeah, but this one is important, I promise it'll be the last one we can't warp to" replied garnet, in her usual calm voice.
This happened to relieve amethyst. "I hope so" she muttered, still grumpy as always.

"Well amethyst, welcome to the human world" pearl shrugged, clearly tired of amethyst's whining.
They didn't know, that this was the first time they would be meeting face to face with one of the gems they were searching for, this was after they've managed to trap peridot in the MIGHTY BATHROOM muhahaha 😈
"Well... If u don't wanna go so much... Why don't u stay here and mayybe.. watch over peridot for us, and we'll take Steven instead" pearl asked amethyst.
"And do what? I don't wanna deal with her" responded amethyst, "well in that case... I guess you'll just have to go with us" ".... Actually, I would rather stay" muttered amethyst, annoyed, "that's brilliant! Steven let's go" responded pearl

Later

"We're heeere" said pearl, it seemed like hours if waiting, but they arrived at last, at what seemed like an abandoned island, they were looking for another corrupted gem, this one seemed... Wayy to familiar to what they encountered a few days back, atleast that's how people described it, the crystal gems have hoped this was the right place, since the people that have seen it claimed it went into this specific direction. They got out of the boat that they borrowed from sourcream's dad, all thanks to Steven being friends with sourcream.

"Ok gems, let's split up and search" said garnet, the gems splitting, but Steven stayed with pearl, for now that is...
And little did they know the about the enderman that was watching them. "Oh no, what do I do? What if they find my corrupted friends in the basement?! WHAT IF THEY FIND ME?" He panicked, but made sure the thoughts stayed in xe's mind and it's mind only.
He was no coward tho, so xe decided to make sure the crystal gems don't come around the abandoned church it called home, in other words.. he decided to follow them and distract them whenever they got too close to xe's home, without showing himself of course. It all went smoothly.. but that would not last long

As the crystal gems kept looking and looking having no idea that someone was stalking them, and that the corrupted gem they were looking for is no longer there.

Meanwhile another stone was thrown at garnets head, this time however, she could've sworn she saw someone strangely... Teleport away? Either way, she decided to check it out, she looked behind some bushes, not noticing anyone, and not noticing the boy that was just inches away from her, stressing out, the second she pulled her head out of the bushes, she didn't notice him, thankfully. "Come out! I can sense you!" She said, loud and clear, the enderman tensed, practically freezing, becoming as unmovable as a statue. "Oh god what do I do?! WHAT DO I DO?" Xe panicked
"Hmm, I guess it was nobody" garnet said out loud. "Oof..." Xe let out a sigh of relief...
"GOT YOU" it suddenly felt arms wrap around him from the back, it was garnet, she has seen him in the future, and therefore knew where it was. "He froze for a second before starting to struggle, "strange, are you a gem?" She asked, when xe remembered his teleportation powers, and teleported out of her arms, and back onto the ground, running for his dear life with the gem he knew as 'garnet' chasing after xer, he ran until it ran into a wall, turning around and backing up, garnet slowly approaching it "calm do-" before she could finish, he teleported again, this time behind her, the game was on, they chased each other for a very long time, until he ran out of power to teleport and run, she had chased xer all the way to the other end of the island, the only thing separating it from a looong drop to the sea was a huge rock. Xe didn't have any choice, it was either jumping, or being stuck in an object or shattered forever. And so, he jumped.

Meanwhile Steven was wondering around the beach, a little away from pearl, when suddenly, he heard something fall into the water, he hurried on the spot only to spot a gem, it's body was badly damaged, chunks of skin and flesh missing from it's body, it almost seemed like he was dumped into acid. It crawled towards Steven and made a weird noice, he was just speaking in xers ender language, however, Steven didn't understand, of course, why would he, the creature opened his mouth again, this time speaking english: "please... Don't hurt me... Or bubble me.." xe pleaded, before poofing, it's gem now laying on the ground, Steven picked up the gem, "Hmm, don't worry bud, I'll respect your wishes" he said to himself before hearing pearl call out for him, "Steven? Where are you? It's getting late, we should head home and search for this gem later!" "Coming pearl!" He shouted back, hiding the gem of Icarus in his pockets.

________
Merry kinda late chrismas everyone! Here's another part as a gift, and sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was just busy with family stuff, I decided to take a break 'couse c'mon, it's xmas! Anyway I hope ur enjoying this story so far, I'd love to hear ur thoughts about it if u have any