safe =)

It's been around 2 days since they went to the abandoned island, the gems were again, on another mission, while Steven was left home alone to watch over peridot, he was also secretly watching over his new friend, Icarus, tho he didn't even know xe's name yet, he thought maybe they could be friends in the future!

As Steven was thinking this, the ender pearl gem started glowing, very brightly. The glow turned into a figure and soon, the glowing disappeared, leaving the body of the young looking gem behind.
"Ughhh.. my head.." Icarus whined
"Hey!" Said Steven, startling Isaac. "Uhhh, hey..? Please don't hurt me" said Isaac, realizing the situation. "I'm Steven!" Steven added, "who are you even talking to? We're suppose to be here alone!" Yelled peridot from downstairs, this startled Icarus enough to hide in Steven's blanket. "Don't be scared! That's just peridot" Steven said, "and why is this... 'peridot'.. here anyway?" Isaac said, still under the covers. "She's a friend!" "I'm not your friend you... STEVEN" peridot yelled.

"So... Uhhh... How do I say this... Thanks.. for not giving me away to those gems" Isaac thanked Steven "anyway... Do you happen to have my blindfold thingy? And could you give it to me?" He added "no problemo, but, why are you to afraid of them anyway? They're nice people" Steven questioned. "Yah as if I were to fall for that..." Isaac rolled it's eyes.
"No really! They are!" "And how do I know they're not gonna use me or something..?" Said Isaac, now out of the covers and suspicious, "You just have to trust me I guess" Steven said as he shrugged. "Hrrrnnn, fiiiine, but-" Icarus didn't even get to finish when they both heard the warp sound, indicating that the gems are back. Isaac quickly hid under the covers, scared out of his mind. "Psssst, why are you hiding? I said they're nice!" Whispered Steven "oh screw you, I'm not ready, I'm scaredddd" mumbled Isaac under the covers. "Stevennn, who are you talking to?" Pearl asked. "O-oh, nobody" Steven said, he was such a terrible liar, but it didn't matter, they would meet the gem eventually anyway. "A-actually, I think I want you to meet someone" Steven added. A "what the hell are you doing?" Could be heard from under the covers. "You have to come out eventually" whispered Steven.
"Alright let's meet this mysterious person" said pearl, thinking it was something.. less serious.

About 5 minutes later and the gems were still sitting there, while Steven kept trying to pull Isaac out of the covers, "Come onnnnn, you have to meet them!" Steven half whispered half yelled. "Ok fine!" Isaac eventually gave in, he slowly got up and nervously went down the stairs with Steven. The gems's jaw dropped, it was the gem they were looking for for so long, "STEVEN, where did you find him?!" Pearl said, semi yelling. "That uhhhm.. doesn't matter?" Steven said. "Anyway his name is.. wait.. what is-" he added but was cut of by Icarus, "you can call me Icarus, or 'Isaac' for short..." Xe said, closing his eyes tightly, expecting some sort of harm to come to him... But... Nothing... Nothing came to xer

A "What's happening there?!" Could be heard from the bathroom, it was peridot. Meanwhile garnet came closer to the boy with his eyes shut tight. "Why did you run from me?" Asked garnet. "I-I just thought- that u guys are gonna hurt me or something..." Said Isaac, kinda embarrassed in the presence of the crystal gems "don't worry, you're safe here" added garnet, slightly smiling, reaching for his hair, as xe dodged her hand.

"Helloooooo? I'm still waiting for my response!" Said peridot from the mighty bathroom. "Don't worry about it" responded garnet, in her usual calm voice