thinking...

Well, I need to keep my promise I guess" said Isaac, refering to his previous promise to xe's little owl friend.
"We're gonna do the lure catching thingy today" "let's go Flynn" it added as Flynn chirped happily.

He thought about his previous incounter with the cristal gems, it was a very close call, xe thought he would die for a second in that position. It eventually arrived at an open meadow like place, taking xers lure out, and letting Flynn fly freely across the open air. He swung the lure barely missing Flynn's feet as Flynn flied around.

This went on and on for a while before both Flynn and Icarus were worn out, Icarus finally let Flynn catch the lure, rewarding the owl with a torn open baby chicken.
After finding out about humans's so called 'jobs' he always wanted to be a falconer, xe thought it would fit it, that little dream of his has now become a task to complete, xe already taught itself how to swing a lure, almost perfectly in those 7 years he's been on this planet called 'earth'
He laid on the ground with it's owl friend hopping around him for a while to shake of the exhaustion.

Xe sighed, already bored out of his mind, even tho he was completing a task just minutes ago "ok I think that's enough lure catching for today" said the gem, taking of his favorite falconer's deer skin glove. It's about time xe goes back to the abandoned church he calls home.

Meanwhile the crystal gems were looking all around their warps and everywhere they could to find the enderian that has stolen the corrupted gem creature they were looking for.
"Can we go home finally? I'm boooreeeddd" said amethyst, constantly shape shifting to pass the time. "No, amethyst, we have to find whoever this person is! Who knows what they could've wanted to do with that corrupted gem" said pearl, sounding nervous at the end. "Pearl's right, we have to keep looking for this person" agreed garnet
"Who cares about a stupid gem like that guy, shouldn't we be looking for peridot instead?" Asked amethyst, rolling her eyes at the end. "Maybe, we'll go look for peridot after we're done looking here" responded garnet.

"Hmmm... I wonder where the gems I encountered yesterday are at right now..." Thought Icarus, before zoning out again and resting his head on his cushion thingy, yesterday was a rough day for the poor guy, hopefully next day will be better.

Now that u mention it... The gems didn't automatically actually react in any way much agresive to his presence, it was a welcoming surprise. Maybe in the future he could even be friends with them! Oh no... What is he thinking.. They're gems! They will most likely rob him of his gem and use him for teleportation, potions, or a decor on a weapon.

But no matter what, it just couldn't stop thinking about the gems xe's encountered. Maybe he could find something about them on the internet? There must be something, right? As he was looking for info about these mysterious gems, he found a web, called 'KeepBeachCityWeird'. "Beach city huh? Well those encounters seems rather like gem work... Maybe that's where they live..." He thought, eager to know more about this 'beach city' he had to find where it's located, and it didn't take long before xe had the exact cords. "Let's pay them a visit sometime... Sometime tomorrow.." Maybe it's a dumb idea, but if anything, he can always teleport away