chapter 1

Hey guys , this is my second fan fiction.
I hope you guys will like it.

All the characters are same as the serial YRKKH..

GOENKA'S

Aakshara goenka : our leading lady
Aarohi goenka : sister
Suhasini Goenka : great grand mother
Manish goenka : grand father
Swarna goenka : grand mother
Akhilesh goenka : grand uncle ( they call.      
                                  him AG )
Kairav goenka : brother
Vansh goenka : brother

BIRLA'S

Abhimanyu Birla : our hero
Manjari birla : mother
Harshvardhan birla : father
Mahima birla : taiji
Anand birla : tauji
Neel birla : younger brother
Parth birla : elder brother

After leaving shatterd akshara in the kitchen , abhimanyu came back into the hall . He was trying to be strong for his mother.

He very well know that his heart will never accept aarohi in his heart.
His heart belongs only to akshara.
But, aakshra is adamant on her stand of not loving him , he very well know that she loves him too but not accepting it and god knows the reason why ?

But, he don't have time to wait for aakshara's yes and not the power to handle her rejection one more time.
His mother manjari' s health is very poor and as a doctor he very well know that her illness is more of mental and emotional depression kind rather than physical because after providing her best treatment her condition doesn't get a percent better than it get better after attending akshara's music therapy session and the news of his marriage.

She is now recovering very fast and will able to dance in his barat .
Because as a mother manjari's only dream Is to see abhi get married and settled. He is her whole world.
If marrying aarohi is the only way to cure his mother, then he will marry her , even at the expanse of his own happiness that is akshara.

Abhimanyu was in his own thought of Akshara reminiscing the memories of them.

His hearing her voice for the very first time, the hospital visit , his fall on her, his hearing of her voice on the ghat for second time and then seeing her face, then fighting with boys for her, dropping her to the hotel, her singing his mothers favourite song , the gopi mask festival, his realization of love for her, the icha kund , then the day of engagement , her saying no to him in front of his family , rubi case , medical camp , her saying no for third time.then suddenly he started feeling  like that his akshu is going far away from him...
He start getting suffocated and restless and looses up his tie a little bit.

Harshvardhan : how much time is this girl akshara going to take in bringing sweets ?
We have an important meeting after an hour.

Swarna : bhaisahab mai dekh k ati hu ..

Meanwhile in kitchen..

After abhimanyu went out from the kitchen..
A drop of tear rolled down on akshara's face followed by many .
Flashes of the memories with abhimanyu start coming in front of eyes starting from their meeting , his confession , his broken heart on engagement , ruby case and at last the memory of him announcing his marriage with aarohi , his song suggestions , his earlier behaviour..

She started hyperventilating after this..
It was getting difficult for her to breath, her head started spinning and then she fell down with the plates of sweats in her hand on the kitchen floor..

Swarna enters into the kitchen calling akshu..
But she didn't get any reply ..
Then she saw akshu lying unconsciously on the kitchen floor..
She screamed loudly AKSHU.....

In the hall...
Everyone get panicked after hearing  swarna 's scream and started running towards the kitchen even the birla's..

Abhimanyu's heart stop beating after hearing swarna's scream for akshu..
His mind clouded with various thoughts each having bad ending..

He started running towards the direction of kitchen , where he saw his akshu lying unconsciously on the floor surrounded by the sweats of his marriage celebration..

His doctor instinct helped him to recover from his shock fastly within seconds he was on the ground near his akshu keeping her head in his own lap and started checking her pulse.

Then, he realized her pulse was very feeble, her body went into the shock..
Maybe she got panic attack which was so severe leading her to black out.

Then aarohi started blaming akshara always to get her limelight that she can't tolerate her happiness .

Abhimanyu start getting angry and shouted on aarohi .

Abhi : stop it Dr. Aarohi..
           You are a doctor and you should  
           behave like a doctor and can't you see
           that your sister fainted due to panic
           attack.

And inform her family members that her body is very unstable and need immediate hospitalization.

Then Abhimanyu carried akshara in his arm and sit in the backseat of the car holding his akshu closely to himself and instructed Neil to drive towards the Birla Hospital.

goenkas and birlas follow them in their respective cars .
And meanwhile mahima called into the hospital to prepare for the emergency..

To be continued..

Yeah guys I did it..
1 chapter finished..
More to go..
Love you 🤗🤗🤗🤗