chapter 7

Hey guys..
I'm back.
I hope you guys liked the last part.

Please guys vote for my story as, it give me boost to write.

Everyone was happy hearing the good news of akshara and abhimanyu's marriage but akshara and kairav are thinking ways to convince aarohi for akshara and abhimanyu's marriage.

Kairav ( in mind ) : step 1 is complete but now I have to focus on aru . She is also my sister . I can't let her suffer .

I have to make her understand that abhimanyu is not her love. He only loves akshara .

Abhimanyu and akshara are both made for each other.

No one can separate them .
I have to make her realize that abhimanyu is only her zidd.

She is only attracted towards his name and fame as she can't break his record.
So, she want to marry abhimanyu.
I have to make her understand that she will not be happy with him.

Please god help me.

Meanwhile akshara also had similar thoughts in her mind.

Akshara ( in mind ) : Papa, mumma and sirat mumma I'm doing what you told me but please show me the path that how I can convince aarohi as you know that I love her so much and my happiness will be incomplete if she didn't participate in my marriage.

Please god help me.
But I have to talk to her before my family announce my marriage date.

Dr anand : Manish ji , akshara is perfectly fine now. But we will keep her under observation for 24 hour.
We will discharge her tomorrow morning.

Manish : thank you dr anand birla ji.
And I have one request.

Anand : yes, manish ji tell me. Why you are requesting ? We are now relatives , there is no such need of formalities.

Manish : akshu is our naira and karthik 's last precious memory. We want a grand weeding for our child.

It's our dream.
I hope you don't mind .

I know you all are busy person but you don't take tension we will manage everything , you just need to come on time.
Rest all we can take care.

Dr. Anand : off course manish ji . This is not a thing to ask . We don't have any problem doing a grand wedding instead we will equally help you in the preparation.

Manish : thank you.
But , I think we should do their marriage as soon as possible.

Parth : yes, dad as we all know that our abhi can't stay much longer away from his akshu.

Shefali start singing mai chali mere devar ki barat lekar..

And everyone started laughing loudly whereas our Abhira started blushing .

Manish : I think we should do their tilak on day after tomorrow.

Manjari : ji bhaisaheb , we shouldn't delay such a an auspicious work.

I will start preparing from today itself.

Swarna : so, it's final tilak on day after tomorrow at our house.

Everyone agreeed .

Everyone leaved to their respective homes except abhimanyu and kairav and akshu fall asleep.

Abhimanyu started thinking that he should not repeat his last mistake.

He should propose akshu first.
As , he want to hear akshu's feeling from her mouth itself.
He know , he is becoming greedy but his akshu need a grand proposal after all such drama.