chapter 5

Hey guys..
I very overwhelmed with your response on  the last chapter.
Thank you guys for appreciating so much.

In the hospital..

Akshara's POV:

Akshu felt like that she wake up from deep slumber after so many days.

But her eyes were closed and she was only hearing the beeping sound of machine and whispering of some people. Slowly slowly the sounds became clear and then she tried to open her eyes.
Due to the brightness of the room , it take time for her to adjust her eyes in the room.

And the first thing she saw , was the abhimanyu and their eyes met.

She drowned in the deep pools of his dark brown eyes and the only word that escaped her mouth was Abhi...

Abhimanyu's POV :

My heart was beating very fast in the anticipation.
It was like I was getting the best present in this world .
That I had conquer this world.
Rays of happiness were erupting from my body.
Then akshu opened her eyes.
And our eyes lock , I immediately drowned in her black pools.

Our intense moment was broken when she said abhi...

I was on cloud nine.
My name was the first word that came from her mouth after gaining one more chance of life. And I will make this worth it.

It's like I had received all the happiness in this world and its my time to give happiness to my akshu as my akshu deserve all the happiness of this world.

Meanwhile, Dr . Anand Birla was preparing himself to broke the news of akshara's death to the goenka's and his own family.

He was afraid of their reactions. It will be very difficult for Goenka's to accept the truth of akshara 's death . He knows that akshara's is goenka's more beloved than all other children but after knowing all the truth he knows that she was more than that .
She was the foundation of their family . Everyone sees her as kartik and naira's last rememberous. She is the light for them .His major problem was goenka 's  but he was also afraid of his own family's reaction.

Akshara is his favourite nephew Abhimanyu's jaan. She is the most dearest person  for abhi in this whole world.

He can fight for her with the whole world .

He first handedly already seen this from his own  eyes. Abhimanyu has already gone against his own family for her once . God knows how will he handle this news ?

Even after fixing abhimanyu's marriage with Aarohi's all his family members liked akshara more except harshwardhan .
Most of them even loved her.

All know that abhi is majari's jaan and akshara is abhi's jaan. Manjari will definitely  broke down seeing abhimanyu in this broken condition. Even his own wife mahima also had likeness towards akshara and he think neil already accepted her as his sister in law. It's like that akshara casted a spell on them.

In his whole carrier of 30 years he never had to think twice before informing patients family the news of their demise but today , this is different.

After taking two - three deep breath he ready himself to break down this news .

When he was just going to inform the goenka 's and his own family suddenly, a nurse came towards him running and informed him that akshara gained her conscious and was out of danger.

He was stunned for few minutes , because in his entire career , he rarely had an encounter of such a miracle in the medical field.

He thanked the god, that he saved her. Her early demise was going to unfair for herself and this world.