chapter 4

Hi guys ..
Im back..
I hope you guys likes the last chapter..

In hospital..
Aakshu's condition was getting worse..
She started breathing heavily..
Everyone was so tensed..

Akshara's POV:

I just want everything to be normal, I didn't want these complications in my life.

Only I know , how I gathered my broken pieces of heart to live my life for my family.

How much my hurt always hurted whenever I denied any feelings for abhi .
How my traitorous heart always skip a beat seeing abhi. How my heart beat always accelerate whenever I see him but now how will I control these things . It will be a punishment for me seeing abhi with aaru.

And one thing I surely know that , I will not be able to love another person in this life or any upcoming life. I always wanted a love like mumma papa like forever love .

And my forever is abhimanyu

But I know that I  don't have any chance with him . First , I am not his equal and secondly our family issue . I don't want my castle of love on the grave of my families happiness.

I admit , I was not the happiest person in this world before abhi's announcement of marriage with aarohi but atleast I was living.

Abhi's announcement shattered me to the core. It was like I don't have any purpose in this life to serve. My life is like a spiral . Anyone to whom I love always end up getting away from me or worse dead.
First my mumma, then papa, then sirat mumma , then aarohi ,and now abhi.

It's like a force is constricting around my neck which is chocking me.
I was unable to breathe properly.
My happy memories with my families started clouding in my mind.
It's like it's my end and I have accepted it properly with open arms .

These were few of my last thoughts before I fell down on the kitchen floor .
After that I don't remember anything.

There was so much darkness around me.
I don't know where to go into this darkness.
Then, I saw a source of light far away.
I started chasing that light.
As much closer I was getting to the source of light, the darkness around me started getting fade away.

Then in the end of source I saw my mumma, papa, and sirat mumma.
They all were looking so beautiful .
They are standing there in all their glory.
Naira mumma then opened her arms , and I  started running towards her and directly fell into her arms. It feels like so safe there.
I didn't ever feel this type of safe in my whole life . I don't when my tears started falling  but , now I crying fully .

Then papa said , akshu my princess , my baccha , how are you ?

Hearing that I hugged my father , then my sirat mumma.
After a while, we all were sitting there I was lying in sirat mumma's lap.

Suddenly my father said that akshu it's time to go .
I asked where ?
He said to my abhimanyu.
Hearing his name the smile from my lips vanished. All the memories of him came flooded in my mind . But I said that I want to live with them , at this place . I don't want to go back.

Sirat mumma said that abhimanyu loves you a lot . You should go back for him. She  knows that aarohi doesn't love him neither he loves her. By marrying each other they both will suffer and also akshu shouldn't restrain herself from going  to his love due to her promise.

She should fight like her mumma's for her love.

Aarohi will also find her true love at right time, but right now she can asure you that abhi is not aarohi's true love.

But after hearing all these , still I don't want to go back , I don't want to see the sad faces of everyone. I want to live happily there with my parents.

At last naira mumma said that akshu you are our brave child . You are always a little special for all three of them. She can't run away like a coward from the reality of her life. She had to face her.

She is the only thread which can bind their family together with each other. She should fight for love and right.

Even god don't help the people who don't help themselves.

Hearing all these, akshu nodded her head in understanding.

Then kartik said : princess , go you're prince charming is loosing his sanity by each passing second at which you are away from him.

Then she hugged all of them tightly.

And the trio disappeared from there and the darkness surrounded me back..

Meanwhile abhimanyu reached the hospital and he was devastatingly running towards the akshu .

Then , he saw kairav and asked him that what happened ?
He said that he knows nothing and dr.anand is inside the room.

He enterd the room where everyone was  pacing around the room.

He saw her blood pressure was so high and his tauji was trying to control it.

He asked dr anand about her status .
He said she is very critical . It's like she is going under shock .

Hearing all these a drop of tear escape from his eye and he hold her hand.

Within few seconds of him holding her hand her blood pressure became normal.

He got relieved but then suddenly it started dropping within few minutes it became 40 / 20 .
He instantly asked for a defibrillator
But it also didn't work and then her heart stopped beating..

Abhi was stuned for few minutes ..

Abhi : How can my akshu leave me ?
It's not possible..
She loves me.
She will come back..

Then my tauji said to me that abhi she is no more....

And then he himself went outside to inform others about her.

But abhi was standing there like a rigid pillar.

Then , he started shaking her.

Abhi : akshu, baby please utho na..
Baby game is over na.
Please I don't want to play this hide and seek.
I will do anything you will say.
I will not scold you.
You know na I love you so much.
I can't live without you.
Please baby wake up .
If you wanna play normal normal ?
I will play but not this game.
You want me to eat methi danna.
I will eat it.
You wanna scold me ?
Then scold me .
You wanna beat me ?
Beat me.
But please baby get up.
If you want to punish me ?
Then please baby punish me .
I deserve it.
I will never hurt you .
I promise you , but don't go away from me
Please jaan..
Wake up...
Akshuu...

One drop of tear fall on akshu's hand .
Her finger moved , then the monitor started showing some activity ..

Seeing this, the nurse informed abhimanyu

Nurse : dr abhimanyu her heart is beating. Her blood pressure is normalizing.

It's a miracle.

She is back..

Then , suddenly akshu opened her eyes ..

Abhi : akshu...

And their eyes meet.

What will be the akshara's decision ?
What will abhimanyu do ?
Will they unite ?
What about aarohi?

To be continued..

I hope you guys liked it..
Love you a lot..
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗