chapter 3

Hii guys..
I'M Back..
I hope you guys liked the last part.

At the hospital everyone was crying...

manjari was consoling suhasini and swarna goenka whereas anand was consoling manish. Neil and parth was with vansh and kairav and aarohi was long gone away.

They all were waiting for a miracle to happened.
Each of them was blaming themselves for the akshu's condition.

Manish was saying to anand that , today he failed in his responsibility. His akshu was so stressed and , he failed to noticed it.

Manish : Today , I'm so ashamed on mymself that how will I face my kartik and naira .
They both left the responsibility of akshu and kairav on them and he failed to fulfill it.

He always said to sirat that khoon ka asar ek din jarur nazar ayega but he himself failed to notice it.
Sirat has bad blood in her veins but she was good person only due to her upbringing but here he failed in upbringing of his own blood .

Kairav was always scared about his sisters future, akshu masterd in masking her emotions and pain ,and aarohi she was his greatest failure. In his blind love , he always prioritize aaru. She was always demanding and mean towards akshu.

Everyone ignored her tauntarums , as she is the youngest child of goenka's.
It's all their fault.  they all disappointed  karthik , naira and sirat.

Anand : manish ji who is naira ?

Manish : Naira is the daughter in law of our house. She is the wife of karthik goenka , Mrs. Naira karthik goenka.

Anand : but on arohi's application form I saw Sirat goenka in the column of mothers name. Isn't aarohi your grand daughter ?

Manish : she is , she is my kartik's daughter .
You know when akshu was 1 year old , naira passed away in an accident. We lost our joy in that accident.

After few months , kairav saw sirat,she was a boxer , she was  so similar like our naira. You can't differentiate them on the basis of their looks. Kairav initially mistook her as his mother and, same with karthik.
But later , they both realized that she is a different person.

With the passing of time , sirat and karthik fell in love and got married . Aarohi is their daughter.

I was against the alliance of kartik and sirat from the first day due to sirat's mother. She was a greedy lady and I was afraid that her greediness will entrap our family and today I proved right.

You know sirat was nothing like her mother she only provide love and care to my children's But after 8 years , she also died. They both died on the same day , Karthik in aeroplane crash and sirat by falling on stairs.

On that day, everything get snatched from us . The responsibility of their children's came upon us.

And that's the only reason for us to live in this world after loosing our son and daughter in laws at such age.

Agar aaj akshu ko kuch ho gaya , toh hum khud ko maaf nhi kar payenge..

Saying that he started crying more.

Dadi : manish it's not your fault. It's all mine.

I have seen both akshu and abhi in front of my eyes , falling in love but didn't paid attention to it.

I knowingly hurted my akshu..
What face will I show to my naira ?..

All elders , started blaming themselves..

In the hospital room..

The nurse was monitoring the akshu's vitals.
Suddenly , her blood pressure started accelerating..

She immediately ran away to call abhi..

Nurse : where is Dr. Abhimanyu ?
Patients condition is getting detoriated.
Her blood pressure is rising..

Hearing this anand and mahima started to attend akshara.

They all started looking for abhi but he was nowhere to find...
they tried to call him but he was not picking it.

Suddenly, manjari remembered something that there is one place where abhi used to go when he is too low and asked neil to look abhi there.

Mean while at shivas temple..

Abhimanyu was continously doing his tandav to control his inner turmoil and for aakshu' s safety..

His feets started to bleed, but he was not stoping. His head is filled with the different memories of akshu . The good one , the bad one ,at last when he announced his marriage, his torture to her for eating sweet in the happiness of his marriage..
With each memory , his feets were moving more.

Today , if anything happened to his akshu, he will never forgive himself.

According to the address given by manjari neil , reached to an old shiva temple.

He saw abhimanyu's bike parked there.
He started climbing the stairs, in the end of stairs he can clearly see the abhimanyu.
Suddenly, his gaze fall on his feets, they were bleeding.
He started panicing , and shouted

Broo.....

But his voice failed to reach the abhimanyu's ear or abhimanyu deliberatley ignored his voice .
Neil continously begged abhi to stop as his feets were bleeding badly but he was admant to not to stop the dancing.

Suddenly , neil shouted .
Neil : bhai akshara's condition is getting worse.
Hearing that abhi's stopped dancing .

Abhi : what happened to her ?

Neil : bhai , i dont know but , her blood pressure is getting more high.
We tried to call you , but you didnt recieved the call thats why maa sent me here.

Bhai she needs you..

Hearing all this ,abhi started running towards his bike.

Abhi : nothing will happen akshu..

I'm coming..

Will akshu survive ?
Is abhi going to reach on the time ?
What will happen next ?

To be continued..

Lots of love guys ..
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗