chapter 10

Hey guys ...
I 'm back.

I hope you guys liked the last chapter.

And please do like and comment.

At party area..

Both abhi and akshu are sitting in each other's embrace after confessing each other their love.

Abhi had already arranged a sitting area In one side , so akshu can rest if she needed .
As he already knew that their confession will be energy draining and at this time akshu needs proper rest.

He was sitting resting his back to the wall behind him and akshu was sitting in between his legs resting her head on his chest.

They both were sitting silently in each other's comfort by hearing the music of each other's heart beat.

Then ,something came into abhi's mind .
So, he decided to ask akshu about that.

Abhi : akshu , you know I love you before the ending of trip.
I realized it even before the end of second day of trip .
I know that time you didn't love me.
But after ending of trip , I can feel that you also started liking me if , not loving me.
Then ,why you didn't say anything at the first time of confussion ?

I know , it was past but I just got curious .
If , you don't want to answer it , then it's okay I will not push you.
It doesn't matter to me .
I'm stupid .
It doesn't matter anything to me.
I'm sorry for asking you.

Akshu:( shhh...) You talked a lot.
I don't mind telling you.
As we are going to be life partner and I don't want to hide anything from you now.

You know , I was very happy on that day that you are coming to our house. I was waiting for your arrival .

I don't know that time that why the butterflies were flying in my stomach at that time.

But when I heard that you brought an alliance of marriage for me . I was on cloud nine.

And my happiness became double seeing aarohi also happy in my happiness.

But, then suddenly aarohi tell me that she knew that it would happen.
She and you both are perfect for each other.
Her words " best for best " shaked my ground.

But I thought maybe aaru misunderstood because my family sended my alliance not aaru's.

But after that manjari aunty called badi ma and showed us the leaf on which yours and aarohi's name was written.

You know in fraction of seconds my world has turned updown.

I realized that I was living in my fairy tale unaware of my surrounding and the practicality hit me so hard that you are doctor so , you obviously want a doctor .
And you are just talking to me out of courtesy maybe because I'm aaru's sister .
I misinterpreted your actions.
That night still haunted me but I readied myself to be happy for aaru's happiness.

But next day , when you tell in front of our whole families that you love me.
First emotion I feel was joy in my heart .

Abhi : first of all . Never compare yourself with others.
I am in love with you not with your qualifications .
I love you for the person you are. Calm, composed , kind-hearted, loving ,caring, selfless , beautiful, talented and what not. This list goes on. So, don't you dare to underestimate yourself.
Understood ?

Akshu : okay sir ..
And laughed..

Abhi : but I'm seious. but tell me one thing why you didn't say anything after my confession ?

Akshu : I know , I remain silent because at that time because only my silence was the option remaing for me as everyone was blaming each other.

If I accepted your love ,then I was abandoning my sister.
It was going to taint her image that she is just desperate girl aiming for your attention .