Rei 1

Author's Note: Please read I Found You and I Heard You first before reading this or else you're gonna be confused af. Anyway, please enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Warning: smuts

Osaka, Japan

It's almost the end of November as the feeling of the season changing got more apparent. Since moving to Osaka, Rei Knight was grateful of the not too cold winter, though he still didn't appreciate the long hot summer. He wished the weather could just stay this cool all year.

The colder weather always reminded the omega of his childhood home in Miyagi, he remembered his dad making him and all his siblings scooping the piling snow to clean the driveway. As much as how he's protected and spoiled, his parents made sure that they all had the fair amount of house chores. Though Rei had always got the lightest tasks because unlike his brothers and sisters who had supernatural powers from their parents' werewolf and kitsune genes, Rei was born without any special abilities.

The twenty five year old omega came out of his stupor when he heard a heavy footsteps approaching, a suspicious looking alpha with a menacing height, he's wearing a hat, big black glasses, and black mask, both hands in both of the expensive looking coat's pockets.

The omega's blue sky eyes looked up to see the man slowed down his steps as he got nearer, without missing a beat, the taller man put his arm around Rei's slender waist, bend down to the omega's height and pulled down his black mask to reveal a plump pink lips smiling wide as their lips met. Rei welcomed the kiss as he kissed the alpha back, holding back his moan when the taller man's tongue intrude his mouth to entangle their tongues hungrily.

Of course Rei was aware they're still both in public, as a matter of fact they're in a middle of a crowded place, actually one of the most crowded place in the city, Ebisu Bridge, the people around them started staring while the tourists cheering them along with whistles making Rei blushed profusely and started to hit the alpha's shoulder to signal him to stop French kissing him in the middle of the street.

The taller man pulled away an inch chuckling still hugging the omega close.

"Fuck, I miss you so much," the alpha whispered in his low growly voice, he put his high nose onto Rei's side of neck covered in a brown leather omega collar. "You smell so good, is your heat coming?"

Rei inherited his mother's natural beauty, he has his father's dark almost black hair, but other than that he looked exactly like Asato with the blue eyes and little button nose, he was also as short, the shortest among his brothers and sisters.

The omega hugged his boyfriend of six years back enjoying their skin to skin contact after such a long day at work.

Joon Dietrich was a year younger than Rei, a very tall and handsome alpha from a half German-Korean family. Joon had a pair of dark brown, almost black eyes, silky smooth skin he inherited from his Korean mother and wavy platinum silver hair, strong well defined jaw and cheekbones he got from his German father. He's so tall and attractive that every time he's outside he got so many attention.

But apparently it's not about his appearance that made head turns, if you're talking about good lookng people, you can just take a look at the whole Knight's family tree.

Joon was not a regular man.

"Oh my god, is that Jun?"

"What? Jun from The Beasts?"

"There's no way that's Jun!"

"I saw him took off his mask! It's definitely Jun!"

"Who's the guy beside him? I saw them kissed!"