Rei 3

New York, USA

The most scared Rei Knight has ever felt in his twenty five years of life was when someone tried to break into his apartment the second day he lived alone for the first time, and the other time was when he received a call from his brother that their mom fell down the stairs and has to be brought to the hospital. It showed how much sheltered and safe his life was that he has never ever frightened of anything else since, well, until now.

After getting ready for the Christmas party at the hotel, he still didn't realize what he was going to get Joon into. But as soon as they drove down the long ass driveway to the manor, the reality came down upon him that he's bringing his beloved boyfriend to a suicide mission.

"Stop overthinking cutie," Joon whispered after he watched Rei's weird changing expression. Rei tends to exaggerate every situation in his head that sometimes it could get ridiculous.

Rei looked up to see all his alpha siblings plus dad, standing in a defensive stance, his high level alpha sister, Gabbie, just like Damian, eyes shining red, staring at Joon and Joon's hand around Rei's waist. The triplets ran in the background and Joon caught a glimpse of the naked children transformed into big overgrown wolves, Joon raised his eyebrows at that.

"My baby boy!" Asato greeted as he jogged towards Rei breaking the suddenly cold room from too much menace between the alphas.

Rei welcomed his mother in his arm, he sniffed at Asato's calming scent and suddenly he believed that no matter what happened, Asato will always be on his side.

"You're so beautiful! Is this your new design?" Asato asked but his eyes kept on going back and forth between his son and the silver hair man behind him like telling Rei to quickly introduce them.

Rei tried to calm down and tried to stand between Joon and his whole family, instinctively trying to protect his alpha. Joon seems nonchalant as he just looked around the room, praised the big beautiful tree and nodded his head at Avena, they did some photoshoots together before. The siberian white tiger seems calm, which is a good thing.

"Who is that guy?"

Hiro went straight to the point as soon as he got Rei on hearing distance.

"Everyone, this is Joon Dietrich, Joon, this is uhh," Rei stopped as he stared and realized how big his family is, he sighed.

"Ok, everyone, stop being such a jerk for a second and introduce yourself," Asato said and gave his husband a look of disappointment, that left Damian off guard and looked back at his mate apologetically. So as the leader of the pack Damian came forward first and introduce himself in a business like manner, followed by their children and some other guests that were nearby.

Everybody started to exchange greetings, the alpha siblings hugged Rei in turn, Donovan came out of the living room to greet his nephew too.

"Are you Jun from the The Beast?" Soo Hee asked in Korean when she shook hand with Joon.

"Yes, used to, I don't know if you're aware, the group broken up years ago," Joon answered.

"Pssh, I know, The Beast was so big in Korea, I was a big fan, well still is, I like your new solo album too," Soo Hee said and suddenly her star struck face covered by her girlfriend's bigger hand.

"Dinner is ready babe," Gabbie said and glared at Joon, the werecat just stared back at her nonchalantly.

"We're just talking!" Soo Hee grumbled as she's taken away by her easily jealous alpha girlfriend.

The whole family made small talk and the servants announced that the food is ready so they slowly walked towards the dining room.

"Rei-Rei, come here a sec," Vilo whispered in Hungarian and pulled his little brother away from Joon. Joon just smiled and waved at Rei who smiled weakly back at him.