Chapter: 1

''Mom! Dad! Please don't leave me please come back. I'll always listen every single thing you say. Please open your eyes.''
I woke up breathing and sweating heavily.
I again had the same nightmare but now it  will stop. I'm just one more step behind my success thinking after that I drank the water which was kept beside me and glanced at the time. ''It's only 3'o clock I should again go back to sleep now''

Author's P.o.v
Let me introduce.
Katherine Smith is second most feared mafia. After her parents died she got the place of her father and her uncle raised her up like his own daughter. She's 19 now.

Katherine's P.o.v
I wake up by the sun hitting my face.I went to take a shower and came out wearing a black knee length dress and went downstairs and sat to have my breakfast.
''Kathe, I have prepared the bouquet which you told me to and I kept it in the car.'' without looking I replied 'hm' to Noah (my best friend/ most trusted person). After having my breakfast I went to the graveyard.

''Mom, Dad it's been 3 years you both are not with me''
''See I bought your both favourite bouquet''.I said after putting the bouquet on the grave. I was talking to my parents grave when my phone rang.

''Hello''

''Hm''

''Ma'am we have caught that Jackson''.''What we will do with him?''

''I'm coming, prepare the basement today I'll have some fun'' I said after hanging up.

''Sorry, my dear parents but I have to go now.'' with that I make my way out of the cemetery

*****************************
I know that this chapter is too small but the next one will be long for sure.