Chapter:8

*Next morning*

Katherine's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a tight grip on my waist and saw a handsome figure with an angelic face wrapping his strong arms around my waist in a protective way. Seems like we cuddled. Wait!...Did we cuddled? WTF! Katherine you just lose your virginity to him and you're reacting on cuddling.

A smile plastered on my face unknowingly recalling the last night.

Author's P.O.V

She moved his arms away lightly not wanting to wake him up and sat up but a slight sharp pain hit her lower abdomen causing her to fall on her elbows and a loud groan left from her lips.
"It's happened all because of this idiot."

She pat on his head and started calling him to wake him up.
"Kaleb, kaleb wake up. Wake up, you idiot."

"What is it? Why are you shouting? Let me sleep more."
He said putting pillows on his ears to avoid her voice.

Suddenly Katherine kicked him causing him to fall from the bed.

Kaleb sat up and they both glared at each her.

"You're again back to your normal self."

"I want to go to the bathroom but I can't move."

It take him a few seconds to understand.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't control my self b-but you enjoy it too right?" he said smirking.

"Now if you're done with talking then can you please take me to the bathroom. I really need to pee."

He then lift her up in his shoulder and took her to bathroom.
"You do your business and I'll will wait outside. Call me when you're done I'll come and pick you up."

She nodded.
After she was done, she just did what he told her to. She called him and he went inside to pick her up
He kept her down in bed.

"I'll prepare the hot bath for you and will keep some clothes there. Wear it when you're done and call me if you need something."

*After bath*
She was feeling better after taking a warm bath and was quite able to move. She succeed to move out from bathroom and saw some maids bringing a tons of clothes and a middle aged woman standing with a small smile.
When she saw Katherine she bowed.
"Ma'am I'm Daisy and I'm appointed to take care of your appearance. I mean for your dresses. I need measurements of your body so that I can prepare your clothes. "

Katherine nodded and let her take measurements.
Daisy then move to a maid and said her something, which she nodded and went out and the others maid follow her too.

Daisy turn back to Katherine and said that Katherine will get her clothes on her size. "So, ma'am I'm done with my work. I'll take my leave now." She bowed and left.

*Time skip*
Katherine saw some maids came with clothes and some with makeup products.

She picked a outfit from closet which maids have kept there.

She wore a black tank top with a black jeans short and applied some lip gloss.

Katherine came down and sat on a chair and was having her breakfast but suddenly she stopped and ask one maid "Where is Kaleb?"

"Ma'am, sir left the house after Daisy came."
Katherine nodded and finished her breakfast.

*Time skip*
Katherine was in her bedroom thinking a way to escape when she heard the door opening which means Kaleb has entered.

"Were you missing me babygirl?"

"Why will I go to miss you?"

"You haven't change, I thought after last night you will change a bit but guess what I am wrong." He sound sad.

"Listen, last night was just a mistake."

"Oh, so it was just a mistake." The last word just came out like whisper. He was hurt by her words.

He left the room not wanting to lose his temper or break down infront of her.

Katherine's P.O.V

I saw him slamming the door shut and it is the right time to get out from this place.

I was just waiting for the right time and now it came. I took the knife which I took from the dining table this morning and was hiding it under the pillow all this time.

Please do follow, vote and share your thoughts in comments.