Chapter: 4

''What point are you talking about?''

''How much do you take for a night?''
My eyes widened. ''I'm not a slut and where is my phone?''
''I took it from you''
''Then give it back to me'' I said with gritting teeth.
''I broke it'' he said like its nothing

WTH! He broke it.
''And why is that?'' I asked giving him a 'really' look.
''What if someone track your phone and find us.''
''Fine''. I said sighing.
''So how did I end up here cuz the last I remember I was in the restroom and was feeling dizzy and then I don't remember anything.''

I was trying to remember what happen when the realisation hit me and I looked up to see him smirking ''So you were the one''
''Yes, I were the one who told that waiter to spill the juice and I knew that after it's done you will go to the restroom, so I've already sprayed chloroform there'' He said.
''And why you did that?'' I asked raising my one eyebrow.
''Because I liked you in the first sight'' he replied
''But I don't like you so let me go'' saying that I turn to leave but I felt a cold sharp thing on my neck. I looked down to see he placed a knife on my neck.
I stepped on his foot and threw a punch on his face and said ''Don't ever mess with me.''
I saw him groaned. I saw it a good chance to leave but I heard his foot steps. So I stopped and turn around only to see him coming close to me. I was ready to throw another punch and was about to throw it but he was fast enough to hold my hand and twist it. I groaned and told him to let go but seems like he is enjoying.

I felt his breath near my neck.
''You're strong but not more than me'' Well he was right. He is more trained.
Saying that he suddenly throw me on bed and hover over me. He hold my hands and put it above my head. I was cursing him but he was just smirking.
''Let me go''
''Leave my hands and then see what I do to you''I said.
''Ok I'll leave your hand.'' He said
He left my hands and I was going to push him but I saw my hands handcuffed and it is connected to the bed.But when he did that? How he did it so fast? I didn't even feel anything?
''You Bastard! Why you did that?'' ''Let me go''
''Why didn't you like it babygirl?'' ''I know you don't but I loving it'' ''I'm loving to see you under my control, that you can't do anything'' he whispered

I moaned when he licked my earlobe. He turn to face me and smirked. I saw him checking my face and then his eyes land on my lips. I-Is he thinking of kissing me or what? No no I can't loose my first kiss to him. He licked his own lips and saw him coming towards my lips.
''Don't you dare to ki-'' He cut me off by smashing his lips on mine.

What the actual fuck is happening? He 'Kaleb Rossetti' who I hate the most took my first kiss. He backed off and grin.
''Your lips taste more good than I've imagine it to be'' he commented.
''Why d' you did that?'' ''Why do you kiss me?'' I ask still processing what just happen.
''I tried to not kiss you but I couldn't help it. It look so tasty. And I'm pretty sure that it's your first kiss.'' He state
I looked at him in disbelief. He backed off from me and sat but again came close to my face and said ''you can't even escape cuz we're out of the city. We are in middle of the woods.Only you and me''
''Fine. But I don't want to be tied so free me''
''Yeah I'll free you but not from the house'' saying that he free my hands. I sat down and saw my wrist have a purplish mark. I leave a heavy sigh.

''I thought you will attack on me again but seems like no'' he said
I didn't said anything but glared at him and was heading to washroom when he hold my wrists and pull me which cause me to land on his lap. My both hands were on his chest and his one hand was wrap around my waist and another was holding my wrist. ''I kept my hoodie in the washroom already. Wear it now and tomorrow you will get your dresses.''
I was trying remove his hand when I felt something hard between my legs. Looking down to see what is it. But the sight make me widened my eyes. He got a boner. I turn my face up to see him smirking. I got up from him immediately and went to washroom.

Kaleb's P.O.V
What is she doing to me? How easily she turn me on? I'm keep falling for her more. Her that attitude, that punch, that moan, those perfect tasty lips. I'm getting crazy. She's just what I need. She's the love of my life I guess and I'm not letting her go from here, from my embrace. She's mine and mine only. I'll make sure to make you fall for me too. I'll not let anyone come between us. And whoever will come I'll make him see the hell.But now I've to take care of this. I said looking at my boner.

Hi! I'm trying my best to make the chapters longer but as my final exams are coming. So I'm not getting time to write it but I hope you all are enjoying. So KALEB and KATHERINE who she hate the most are living together. What will happen between them? Stay tuned to know and please vote,comment your thoughts and follow me.