Chapter:9

Author's P.O.V

The maid headed towards Katherine's room to ask her about dinner. She knocked few times but getting no response,she decided to just head inside. She entered the room only to find it empty and that make her blood ran cold.

She looked around but there was no sign of Katherine and after seeing the window open,she was sure that Katherine ran away. But there was still some hope in her to get Katherine in bathroom so she checked there as she knew if Kaleb get to know about this,he can do anything. But Unfortunately, her luck wasn't beside of her as she didn't get Katherine there.

Katherine's P.O.V

After running for hours I managed to get out of the woods as that idiot's mansion was in the middle of the woods. Yeah I succeed to sneak out from there that time. It was quite hard to make it out to the main road but I did it.

I saw a car coming and wave my hand to stop the car. The car stopped in front of me but the moment the man saw me, he was about to go but I was fast enough to get inside of it. I took out the knife from my pocket and point it at him. "Why were you about to go,huh?" "I'm sorry but please don't kill me I just got scared. Afterall you're mafia queen" he said with a trembling voice.

"Enough of talking now start driving and give me your phone."
I took his phone and called Noah and told him to track this phone and to come and pick me up.

I looked outside and enjoyed the warm orange tinge of the sky with the setting sun. I rest my face on my palm which was on the car window and closed my eyes for some time taking the cold air in and was thinking of Kaleb. How does he don't know me? Every single person know me and even those maids and Daisy but I warned them not to tell him. I'll ask about it to Noah.

Author's P.O.V

*After an hour*

Katherine saw Noah's car come and blocked their way. He then came out of his car and Katherine also came out and get inside of Noah's car.

Noah walked over with a suitcase to the man and found him sweating, he was scared of losing his life. Noah moved the suitcase infront of the man and opened it. It was money. The suitcase was full of money. Seeing the money, the man's face lit up and couldn't moved his eyes from it. He just can't believe his eyes.

Seeing him drooling over the money, Noah smirked and handed him the suitcase."It is the amount of money which you can't even earn in your next life."  The man thanked him.

Noah got inside of his car and attacked Katherine with loads of question.
"I know you have many questions but first answer my question but let's talk while going back and how does Kaleb Rossetti don't know me"

"Kaleb don't actually care about other mafia's, so he don't bother on knowing them and as he was always on top, so he didn't need to know about other mafia's. I mean like If he would've been in second or any other rank then he would've known other mafia's to overcome them and their places. "

"Now tell me why you're suddenly asking this question?"

Katherine then told him everything except the last night part.
"That bastard is gonna pay for all this. I mean how dare he to kidnap you." Noah said.
"Yes, I'm gonna make him pay for Everything."

After few more hours they reached their mansion. Katherine came inside and all maids lined up to welcome her but she just ignored them like always and head towards her room. Katherine freshen herself and changed her dress.

Katherine came down to have her dinner when she saw her paternal cousin, Gray.
Gray smiled at her and took place directly facing Noah as he was sitting on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asked him.
"Why? Can't I visit my little sister?" Gray frowned his eyebrows and said like he's angry.
Katherine just rolled her eyes and started eating.

While they're eating
Let me introduce Gray.

GRAYSON SMITH. His full name but in short they call him Gray.
He's sweet, but totally a fucker. He always wanted to be close with Katherine but she don't like him.

Back to the present.

       *****************************
There was a complete silence until Gray broke it."Why dont we go for a movie?" "What do you guys say?" He clapping his hands excitedly. Katherine was done with her dinner. "For me,its no. I don't have time for this shit." She said coldly getting up and went to her room back.

"I don't know why she always behaves so cold and rude towards me. She don't like me for sure." Gray said looking down. "Don't be sad bruh." Noah said resting his hand on his shoulder and pass him a small smile.