Chapter : 6

I had my lunch and went back to my room and started watching television as I don't have anything to do.
.
.
.
*Time skip*

''Oh, I guess I have fallen asleep'', I said rubbing my eyes and looked outside the window. ''Its already dark, I slept too much I think'' I pulled the blanket more up on me but then my eyes shot open "I didn't put the blanket on me and I didn't even turn off the television. So I guess Kaleb did this all" I said looking at the off television. I need a coffee.

*In the kitchen*
I'm was done making my coffee and was about to take my mug when I felt two strong arms sliding through my waist. I knew who it was so I didn't bother to turn around nor was surprised. I moved his arms away and took my mug to go but he turn me around and was about to kiss but I was fast enough to keep my mug on the counter and then kicked him between his legs. He groaned in pain but I calmly took my mug and went back to the room.
''You, Come back or when I will catch you, you're going to be punished'' I heard him saying but I just went to my room and shut the door. I kept my mug at the table beside the bed and was looking outside the window.

I touch my chest which was beating too fast. What is happening to me? Why my heart's beat this fast whenever he is around me? What is this weird sensation in my stomach? Is this what people say butterflies in stomach? I was into my thoughts when the door open revealing an angry Kaleb.

Of course he will be angry afterall I kicked his little partner. I saw him coming towards me and here my heart is again beating crazily. I thought of ignoring it and to focus on him.

''I guess you're gaini-'' I didn't let him complete his sentence and smashed my lips on his as I couldn't control myself. He was shocked but then he kissed me back. When he kissed me back, I get back to my senses and pulled back from it.

''I-I just don't want you to shout at me t- that's why I did that. Don't you dare to think anything else. Anything wrong'' Damn, why did I have to stuttered?
''Well, you can lie but that kiss can't'' he said smirking.
This time he leaned and kissed me and which I responded. I don't know why but I felt like kissing those lips again.