2

The next day in the afternoon
*Y/n povs*

It was pretty cold today, and it looked like it was going to rain any minute. I loved this time of the year. I loved it when it rained outside and I sat at home in front of the window under the warm duvet in one hand to hold a book and in the other hot tea.

Peter and I were on the subway to Oscorp. I was pretty excited, to be honest. Working at Oscorp! Two years ago it was my dream, then it became a goal and now I succeeded. I still think it's a dream. But it's true. I'm really going to work at Oscorp.

Peter opened the big glass door of the building for me and we went inside. I looked around. Wow! It's better than I ever imagined. Peter stayed a little behind and wrote something on his phone. "I need to go urgently, you know." He quickly hugged me and, without waiting for my speech, left. "let's get this job!" I whispered to myself. I went to the reception. "Hello, I came for the audition for a job. "

"Oh, yes, they told me you were coming, Y/n Y/L/N, right?" Black-haired woman smiled politely.

"Yes." i smiled back.

"Let me take you, follow me!" The young girl stood up and walked to the elevator. After I walked in, she pressed the button for the top floor." I hope he hires you. I liked you very much! "

" Yea, i like you too. Wish me luck! " The elevator doors opened and I came out.

It was my moment to prove myself. I was going to show my ungrateful father that I could do something. And if my mother was still here, she'd be proud of me. I knocked on the door.

"Enter!" Cold and even sexier voice called from the inside. I fixed my coat, pushed my fingers through my hair to fix it and then I walked in. I didn't see anyone at first, but then I noticed that there was someone sitting on the black leather chair at the end of the large glass table. Most likely, it was Mr. Osborn. "Hello Mr. Osborn, I'm here for the job." The chair spun around and I met the guy I had slapped at the beach. "You're hired
Y/n." he smirked.

"You." I was left without words. "Yes, me. You recognized me, that's good."He stood up and approached me. Damn, this man is so fucking tall! I'm 1,65 (5'4) and he's probably 1,90 (6'2)  that's a lot. I hadn't noticed it.

"Can we forget this sir? I'm so sorry. "  It would have been awkward to work here. "Don't worry! It's a good thing it didn't turn blue or you'd have a problem. " He winked at me and we both burst into laughter. Besides being incredibly handsome, he's also funny.

"What I'm going to work here, Mr Osborn?" i asked. "You'll be my assistant." Super! I thought. "When can I start?" I had a feeling that if it was possible, he is falling for me. Like no fucking way! Norman Osborn's son Harry Osborn the future heir to everything his father did. He wouldn't look at someone like me. He's very rich and I'm, i'm nothing. My only flex is that I'm best friends with spider-man. "Tomorrow at 8:00." He  smirked. He did it on purpose, didn't he? "I'll come get you!" He turned around and sat on the rotating chair. "No thanks I'll come alone!"Why did he want to come pick me up?" I'm your boss, I decide! "He spun around in his chair like he was five. I could have argued for a long time, but I didn't want to piss him off and make him fire me. I need this job. "Okay, sir."

" Come sign a contract and I'll drive you home if you don't have any plans."

I approached him and took the pen out of his hands. I leaned over the table." Here. "Harry pointed to where he wanted me to sign. After I signed, I looked at him but he was too busy staring at my ass. I stood up and put the pen on the table, and it pulled him out of the trance he was in."So uh, are you ready to go?" He stood up. "Let's go, sir."

As we walked side by side, all the girls working here looked at me weirdly. I'm sure they'll start saying from tomorrow that I took the job by sleeping with him, not because I deserved it. We went out in front of Oscorp. His white lambo was sitting waiting for us. He opened the door for me and closed it carefully then sat on the other side. "i live at..." Harry wouldn't let me finish, he turned to me and said "I know." His blue eyes met with my (your eye color) eyes. His eyes were very beautiful. I could watch them for the rest of my, but I turned my head to the other side and looked out the window. He started the engine and we left.

Along the way, we talked about different things. We got to know each other after all, he had to know who he hired at work. The car stopped in front of  the apartment I lived in and I opened the door to get out, but he grabbed me by the other hand and I sat back in my seat. I looked at him confused. "I'll be here tomorrow at 8:00 am. Don't be late!"

"Calm down! I figured out how much you keep everything on time. Do you want to come upstairs and make you something to eat?"

"Sure!"