3

I opened the front door wide and asked him to come in first. He came in and looked around. Next to the door I had a blackboard with photos and notes that reminded me of what I had to do. He laughed. "I hope one day I'll be on that blackboard ." That surprised me a lot. "Maybe you will who knows?" I took off my shoes and left them inside the little locker under the board. Harry noticed this and took off his exquisite shoes and did the same. "The kitchen's right here, I'll be back in a minute." I pointed to the room on the far left. Opposite us was an open door to the living room. Next to it on the right was the door to the toilet and on the far right was my room where I went in. I hope Harry hasn't decided to look around my apartment because it was pretty messy. I closed the door and opened the door of my wardrobe to choose comfortable clothes.

*Harry's povs*

Her apartment was small but cozy. In these pictures, she looked so cute. On most of the pictures there was Peter with along with a blond-haired girl. I walked into the room opposite me, this is supposed to be the living room. There was a big red sofa opposite which had a TV and a huge library. This room had a door to a terrace.

I walked into the kitchen and left my coat on a chair. I opened the fridge and pulled out tomatoes, peppers and spaghetti. I took a frying pan and filled it with water and put it on the hob. I washed the vegetables and started cutting them.

"Why did you start without me?" Y/n said behind me. I turned around and she was wearing a tracksuit and a sports bustier. That girl was doing it on purpose, wasn't she? "Sit down and enjoy your beautiful view." I laughed and moved on with the cooking. "You overestimate yourself!" She laughed behind me. I'm sure she likes me back.
She just plays the hard game. "You have to feel special, I don't cook for everyone!"

*Y/n's povs*

This view was not to be missed. "Try it! I'm sure you'll like it." Harry put on a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce and cheese in front of me. "Looks and smells good!" I said and took the fork and tried. Harry was waiting for my opinion without patience. "Sorry Harry but"

"Didn't you like it?" He looked like he had been hit by a car. "I'm sorry, but now you have to make me one of these every day!" I laughed. "Hey, don't make jokes like that now you'll see!" He stood up and I started running. I sriggled to the door of the living room but because he was much taller he managed to catch me with ease. Harry grabbed me by the waist and spun me towards him. Our bodies touched and conveyed waves of excitement to each other.

Again, our eyes merged. How I wish I could kiss him. But it's wrong, he's my boss. He leaned over and kissed me passionately like he read my mind. He separated and kissed my jaw line. Then he made a mark of kisses to my neck. I moaned. "Harry" I put my hands on both sides of his face, making him stop. "That's wrong. You're my boss, everybody's going to think I'm with you just for your money."

"They don't need to know." He quickly returned to work on my neck. "Harry!" He stepped back and realized I was worried. "I'm at work, Mr. Osborn, outside the building, Harry. At Oscorp, we behave professionally, like nothing happens between us. Ok?" He hugged me. "Ok, but let's make a deal. No sex at work!"

"No sex!" He agreed quickly and continued kissing my neck. "No kissing!" he agreed again. "Wait, what?" Harry finally found out what it was all about. "Don't do this to me!"

"I'm sorry, Mr Osborn, but you've already agreed." i laughed. "At least when we're alone?" I never expected Harry Osborn to beg me. "No!" I rose to my toes to kiss him, but he was still too tall to get to his mouth. "No kisses for you until you agree that we can only when we're alone!" He stepped back and leaned against the wall. This game is played by two Harry. I'm sure he won't make it himself. "Okay!" I said, and I went to my room. The look on his face was unique he doesn't expected that.

I went under the duvet and played a movie. In a minute, Harry walked into the room. He took off his clothes leaving only on boxer shorts and lay next to me. "What are we watching baby?" He walked up to me and left no space between us. "Just watch and shut up!" I focused on the movie. He climbed on top of me. "Excuse me?" Our faces were very close to each other, but no one dared to kiss the other, we both played a long game. "Will you kiss me or?" I pulled him closer. "I don't know. Should I do it?" he smiled. Ahh that smile. Now was the moment.
I turned us around, and now I was on top of him. I was going to torture him. "Tomorrow at 8:00, huh?"

"Is that what you're going to talk about? Seriously?" He whispered. His breath was warm and tickled my face. "Don't know." i smiled. I bent down to kiss him but instead I just lay next to him. "Uhh, I can't do this anymore." he kissed me passionately. "I have to go." He got up and started getting dressed. "Where?" I sat on the bed. "My dad's about to die, and it's nice to be there for him in his last minutes."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, thanks baby!" He kissed me and left.