6

Harry let me leave early so I could make everything for tonight. Aunt May and Gwen were so nice to help me. We cleaned the house. We cooked a lot of food. I hope Harry likes it. I don't even care about my dad and his wife, they don't like anything. We started putting the table on.

"Where did this idea come from for dinner." Aunt May asked putting napkins on the table. "Harry asked to meet my family, I don't know why he wanted my so-called father to come. He's not part of the family!" I put cutlery on the napkins. "Don't say that!"

"Why Aunt May? When was he there for us? You want me to tell you? Never!"

"After all, he's your father."

"No his not. To help me come to this world and then not to care about me does not make him my father!"

"Y/n's right Aunt May." Gwen said.

"Anyway, go and get ready, they'il be here in an hour."

"Okay."I kissed Aunt May and went to my room. What am I going to wear? That dress? No, It's too short. This? Nope, it's too official. Perfect!

I put some makeup on and I was ready

                                   ***

The door knocked and I hurried to open the door. In front of me was Harry, who was wearing one of his suits. Looking super as always. He was holding flowers and a box of candy. I invited him in.

He started taking off his shoes, but I stopped him"Today it is allowed with shoes. "I smiled at him. He handed me the things he was holding and I gave them to Gwen." You look amazing! " Harry put his hands on my waist and spun us around, now my back was leaning against the open door. He tried to kiss me." At least close the door if you're going to kiss. "My father went inside without waiting for us to say something, and his wife followed him." Shit the first impression is important and I failed. "Harry pushed his both hands through his hair."Don't worry, he doesn't like anything anyway. "I closed the door and grabbed Harry's hand, braiding our fingers and heading for the kitchen.

Everyone was already sitting at the table, Aunt May was sitting at the end of the table and Peter against her at the other end. Harry and I sat next to each other opposite my father and his wife. Gwen sat next to his ungrateful wife.

"So where are you from? What is your name? Who is your father?" My father began his interrogation.

"I'm from here New York, but for some reasons, I haven't been here a long time. I am Harry Osborn son of Norman Osborn." Harry put his hand on my thigh to calm me down.

"When I found out my dear daughter had a boyfriend, I was so happy, I love her so much." After hearing Osborn, my father's manners changed. I'm not even surprised.

"Poor guy thinks Harry's going to take him to work or that he's going to give him money." I whispered to Peter, but I made sure everyone heard.

"How did you two meet?" My father ignored my comment and continued to pretend to be a good father who cared about me and my relationship. "It was  funny to be honest!" Harry smiled and squeezed my thigh. "Peter and I were by the river  and I noticed Y/n reading a book there and I went to her."

"And she immediately agreed to date you!" My dad screwed up. It's going to be fun! "No, nothing to do with it. I noticed it was getting cold and I gave her my coat, then she noticed me and slapped me quite hard and then left. She's not a whore like you're saying, Mr. Y/l/n." These words of Harry's warmed my heart I fell in love with him more and more." That's not what I meant! "He denied it.

" Well, David, tell us how you met with uh. "Aunt May was in a hurry to change the subject we were talking about."Natasha." We finally managed to hear Natasha's Russian accent. " It was such a dark day, it was raining..." After he spoke, I stopped listening to him, my attention was directed at Harry's hand.

He rubbed the inside of my thigh. He approached his hand closer to the place. With two fingers he moved my underwear. Slowly inserted two fingers into me. I squeezed my teeth tightly so I wouldn't moan. I looked at Harry's face. He didn't seem to be doing anything wrong. I tried to put some peas in my mouth so I could have something to do. But the excitement was going up and the little ball of energy in my stomach was growing. I was just about to finish, but then Harry pulled out his fingers. Such a jerk! I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, how clumsy I am!" Harry pushed his fork to the ground. What was he doing? Harry bent down to pick it up.

"You don't have to! I'll give you a new one." Gwen stood up and opened the cutlery drawer and pulled out a fork. Harry as he stood up whispered to me. "I'm sorry, I couldn't let you finish here!" He got up from the chair and said "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom!"

"I'll show you where it is." I stood up and walked out of the room. "I don't think it's going to be hard for him to find it, your apartment isn't huge!" I heard my father's speech. "Shut up, David!" Go, Aunt May.

Harry and I walked into my room and closed the door behind us. "What do you think you're doing?" I started arguing with him. "But you liked it?" Harry raised his hands in defence. "Bring me to the end and not let me finish? You're an asshole!"I hit him on the chest." I love you too, darling. "He laughed. He made fun of me." I'll show you what it's like! "I said, and I left the room.

" Here you are! We thought you fell down the toilet. "My father spread his arms to the side." Oh , shut up David!" Aunt May and I said together.

                                ***

After we ate and fixed the table, we decided to watch a movie. Another hour and the trash aka my dad is going to leave. Throughout the movie, my dad didn't stop eating popcorn, five times I got up to make him more.

It's time for him to finally leave. I sent him to the door. "Bye Dad, I hope we don't see each other again!" I waved at him. "Hope so!" He grabbed his bitch by the waist and left.

I went back to the living room and before I sat down Harry stood up. "I think I should go too."

"Why? Stay a little longer!" i said. "Yea!" Peter agreed. "No, I really have to go."

"All right, I'll escort him to the door, and I'll be right back." I went after him. I handed him his coat. I looked at his lips thirsty, and he understood my hint. I got on my toes and he bent down a little bit. I put my hands on his face and he closed his eyes waiting for kiss. I wasn't going to give him one, he had to find out what it felt like. "Seriously?" He tilted his head to one side. "I told you I'd show you what it felt like. Bye!" I turned around and let him crave a kiss at the door.